translate

Tuesday 19 March 2013

2 4 1


AS PURE AS A DOVE

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Oh the deep love we have for each other

Is like nothing I have felt before

As gentle as an angels feather

As safe as a locked door

You hold me in your loving arms so close

You remove the thorns from the winter rose

Your kiss is of pure perfection

We have an amazing connection

We laugh from the heart

And have loved from the start

Never ever do I want us to part

I love it when we walk through the park

The night sky is so dark

But the stars lead us on our way

We go to bed in love

And wake on a brand new day

 Passionate about each other as we were the night before

For this I thank God above

Like the waves on a sandyshore

And as pure as a dove

 
I AM DEAD BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Your touch like velvet

Your true word you sold it

Your kiss  of silk

I need you like a babe needs milk

Your heart of gold

Your loving hold

Your smile so proud and bold

You lifted me up

You filled my cup

You forced me to have life

To start living

You kept on given

You took so little from me

You opened my eyes and made me see

Gave all that is precious to me

I handed over my life to you

I had never felt so true

So very happy inside

Before you, so many nights I did cry

But never did I think I would die

Until now

I guess some would say I am free

For sure now I can see

I am flying high with angels wings

Trust again has replaced your wedding ring

You brought me back to life

Then killed me with your knife

Now you are alone to roam

And wonder where you will go

Who will have you in their bed

Not me as I am dead

No comments: