translate

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Come on Colombia


Colombia, has joined us today so welcome? Kazakhstan, also is revisiting. Our friends in Germany as ever are here and the US and UK our faithful family, so a very happy day to you all?

Well, Teen almost went up in a blue spark. He and Hub brought in our treadmill, which has been in the garage too long. I so want to get fit and I am determent to use it. Well when the awful removal people brought it from the other house to this one, they took it to bits and never fixed it again.

Teen tried, and after a bang and all of our electrics going off, including Hubs desk top, Teen said it was not worth losing his life and gave up.

So my Handy Andy is coming tomorrow to see what can be done, but I think it has gone to the gym in the sky?

Teen is now collecting Bunches so the cold conservatory for us tonight?

Right, I spoke with the lady who is going to get a so called, “Easy volunteer for me today and she said she was having huge problems matching me? So much for within two weeks? Hub thinks the people who volunteer, are people who just want to go to someone’s house and sit, whereas I want to go out and about. This terrifies a lot of people, to walk with a blind person, I mean, we may suffer from combustion?

Ha. So she told me it could be June, before I get someone?

Oh I am so disappointed? All the hope she  gave me and she sounded like there would be someone for me to go places with for the spring?

Like everything, people are full of false promises?

I really hope a new person will come along, but then they have to be trained… I mean, what training is needed? They go on about it being a befriending service, so do people who meet and become friends, have to be trained? Oh no, I forgot, we are

“Vulnerable adults?

God I hate that terminology? Hub doesn’t, because he says we are vulnerable, as  anyone can come into our house, pick something up and we would not know until it is too late?

I just wish they would not label us?

If only I could see, I would not need these people? Hub is convinced, that there will not be a cure in our life time for blindness?

I so hope he is wrong?

I have so much to do, and I want to write to you. I will have all day tomorrow for sure. My friend is in hospital, friend from where I used to live, so need to sort out a card for her. Give her a call an see how she is, then another friend has a birthday so a card and gift for her to do. She also lives where I used to live.

Sorry a boring blog friends, I will be myself soon I  promise?

Next week Hub has a nightmare with  work. Oh, he heard from his job, and he is not going to be given redundancy. I am gutted, as I hate his job.

Right off to do some jobs. Ironing and cards. With love. xxxx

No comments: