translate

Sunday 17 March 2013

SUNDAY SMILES


Happy Sunday to you all. I really wanted to tell you about my day so far. I have really enjoyed it. We got up this morning and got ready for Church. Leaving teen in bed, we headed off in the direction of our church.

Waggatail and Long Chops were in their best behaviour and we all found the  door. This is always helpful.

Our lovely friends were there, Welsh, with their Rugby tops on, ha. They for want of a better expression, heading towards Easter, Crucified England yesterday in the Rugby.

Hub listened to the rugby on the radio, and I was trying to write and I could just hear him shouting,

“Come on, go on, oh no!”

Well, we spoke to some lovely people and the little girl who eats fish fingers every Sunday morning came to see  our hounds. Then the service began. What a great preacher we had today. What a character? A real broad Yorkshire man, from what I could gather, is or was a farmer. He had such enthusiasm in his voice and made sense. He was alive and it was great to hear.

Our Welsh friend played the piano as always bless her, then at the end of the service, the preacher came to talk to us. I told him, he should read for the RNIB, their talking books, would love his voice.

Kindly, our funny Welsh friend has invited us around for a meal at their house, so I am looking forward to that as  is Hub. Their a  really nice lot of friends.

It’s the quiz next week that will be fun and Hub and I are going.

Hub  has said he is available to  play piano for the church on Easter Sunday, if they need someone, as our friends are away so leaving just one lady who can play.

Now we are back home, teen was actually up, as miserable as ever, doing studies? Hmm? God, he is so flat these days?

His books are all over the kitchen table, he went mad when I wanted to sit there and have some brunch? I told him there was a desk in his room and in the office. He muttered some words and I ate food and left the grumpy pants to get on with his life.

A nice morning at  church though. We enjoyed it and came out with a good feeling. Our Welsh friends there are people we really feel  close to and sure are going to be friends for a very long time.

Hub is now vacuuming the stairs. Oh Gosh, teen is moaning? Well, we can not just sit in silence? Can we?

 silence, and I, don’t get on all of the time, just through the night I like

The sun is shining here, but Jack Frost is still out there.

Does he not know, he is not welcome?

Right, must go and help Hub to work?  Lifting legs now for his vacuumed to go under. Ha, whilst I sit here in life of luxury?

Later Gators. Xxxxx Smile for me, and be happy for you!

No comments: