translate

Tuesday 5 March 2013

HORNY DEVIL


Hello my friends, how are you all? I am fine, I have had a busy couple of days. I have been asked something rather funny, I will tell you about it, when I  know more, but I did smile when I heard about it?

As I am writing this, Hub, is carrying our poor Canary, Irish, into the hall. Crash, bash, as he walks in there? Hahahahah. Oh God, I really hope he doesn’t drop it?

OK, it’s done. Few, silence! Oh bless him, I really hope he will be OK  there? He has stopped singing. But all day he has screamed. Our ears are aching.

I have my windowsill back. It is a huge one and I loved it when we moved here, really unusual, it’s so  big? I will let you know how he gets on? Oh I do feel sorry for him, as he used to love it on there, looking out of the window, at the cat in the street, as he used to sit outside looking in our house at our birdie? “Irish?

So today, my teen has been to our town hall. He is on the school council so had to go and watch the real guys at work. He is due, in soon, I will see how he found it?

I have been out with our local mobility  instructor, she is teaching me the route without my dog, to our local village, where there is a lovely coffee shop and many more shops.

It was good to learn, though it took two busses. The girl who taught me, Nicola, is great? She is so good at her job. She doesn’t train my dog, just me? Hahahaha.

“That took some doing?”

She is the girl who taught us / Hub the route around the town when we first moved here.

She is coming back out in two weeks’ time.

Then I had another couple of calls. One to the volunteer lady who came out almost three weeks ago. The lady who said I would be easy to match up with, remember? I would hear from her within two weeks? Ah, three weeks nothing?

How easy to match up with am I?

Obviously not that easy?

I  am so cold it is freezing here today, I am now going to answer another email, then see how teen  has got on today? My little Waggatail is playing with Hubs horny devil?

Hahahahahaha.

Remember my mad loving aunt brought the toy for Hub? It is a soft toy and Waggatail is loving it.

More than Hub would anyway?

Before I go, did you know that in the UK, we purchase 5 hundred thousand tons of tomatoes, per year?

Gosh, the facts your Fifi Blogget leaves you with? Hahahahaha. Till later my friends where I will try to give you more of  a structured blog. But with horny devils, moving bird cages, dogs going mad and Teen just coming in, I can’t concentrate. xxx

  

No comments: