translate

Friday 8 March 2013

DOGGY


Teen went to the Doctor. He has low blood pressure. He has to drink loads of water and sleep. But the best bit is, the part where  he was really pleased to tell me, was he is to eat every two hours? God he will burst? He never stops eating? His nose bleeds are related. Bless him? Thank God, he is no longer worried about his brain? Ha.

Oh my Handy Andy came. My treadmill is fixed. Oh I am so happy about that? Now I just need to get on  the dam thing? It is in our conservatory. All windows, but as my best friend told me, so what who can see me? He cleverly asked me, what would I think if I saw someone exercising? I said I would be happy for them and envious of them? He said exactly? Then he told me,  he used to take his  rowing machine or cross country thingy, ha, I don’t know the terminology? Anyway, he took it in his  garden in the summer? Ha. The poser? Mind you, if I had a body like his, I would be proud? Oh, must add, if I was a  man? Hahahahahaha.

Oh having said that? I could kill my Teen? He has just eaten my chocolate biscuits?

“Is there any hope for me?

Well rain and, snow for us tomorrow. And our bench, well, Hubs gift from work for sure is a talking point, that is the first thing, anyone says to us as they walk through the door? How red it is? Oh I love red? Ha. Favourite colour is blue though and to wear, purple.

I made steak and  ale pie for the  boys for tea. With vegetables. Hub made me a vegetable casserole… Funny, I won’t cook for myself, so when Hub is here, he cooks for me, and I cook for him.

Oh now we are watching Crufts? Hahahahaha. There is a dog called Elvis. He is a terrier. I wonder if he has blue suede shoes? I don’t like the judges calling the dogs Bitches? I keep thinking they are being nasty to the dogs? Hahahahaha.

There are dogs from all over the world and you know what? I hardly know any of the breeds? The national dogs of Israel, are on now.

God they are  talking about “Head  carriage? Deep chests and characteristics in their ears? Is that Mickie mouse ears? He was a carictor,wasn’t he?

Right going to watch these beauties now. With love xx

No comments: