translate

Sunday 3 March 2013

HEAVEN BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Heaven

By Fiona Cummings

 

 

Where is Heaven? I asked my small child

“Up high in the sky! He said to me

“Is it calm there or a little wild?

“Oh it’s so gentle and birds fly free.

Oh little lambkins, what do you mean?

“Well no creatures are afraid of the human being

And the deaf all hear and the blind will start seeing

The lame will walk

And the mute will talk

The Deer will have no fear

The whales won’t be hunted

And all charities will be funded

Not with money as that won’t be needed

But with warm hugs and the sick will be treated

There no longer will be pain

Time to live our life all over again

As we walk the golden mile

All we will be asked to do is smile

Open our hearts and hold out our arms

Then we will be granted God’s silver charms

A lifetime of love

Will be given from above

A lounge so homely

No one will be lonely

A kitchen full of food

We won’t know the word bad

Only good

We will be unable to feel sad

Only forever happiness will be.

“I asked my child how did he know  of this?

He said God told it to me

 

No comments: