translate

Sunday 10 March 2013

EARLY SOUNDS


Good morning my friends and Blogget family. It is about six in the morning, I can’t sleep but I must say, after being awake for an hour, I feel quite tired now? Though Hub has to be up in an hour for his journey to the Capital, so is it worth going to bed? Hmm. May do. My Canary, Irish of course, is singing his little head off. Not literally, you know what I mean? So the sounds of silence, have not found me this early dark day. We had snow here yesterday. It is so cold in the house as there is no heating on, I will put it on in a Mo Jo.

The wind is circling around my house. Oh it is the oddest sound? Like some kind of prehistoric creature. My wind chimes are dancing with the breeze and the roads are starting to build up their daily traffic. My dogs, have a bed each an yet they chose to sleep on one, all together. I guess they are cold too? Spoilt babies, don’t they know their ancestors, originate from the wild?

Obviously not.

My Hub has told me that I am rambling a lot on my blogs, ha. So I guess I should have some structure this week? If only you knew my brain, it is always all over the place. I think such random thoughts. I will try to be good this week though and sensible? Is it possible? Let’s see?

Right just wanted to see how you all were, now I know, I shall go for fifty minutes, before time to get up again. I can’t concentrate with our Dean, our bird, screeching on like this. I mean, I am sure it is still dark out there?

Laters gators. x

No comments: