translate

Wednesday 20 March 2013

HOME COMING BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Home coming

By Fiona Cummings

The train is getting closer as you know

As time passes by though too slow

I look out of my  cloudy window

Aching to see you pulling up in the taxi

God what is wrong with me

I just can’t stand it when you are away

It’s like a stage Victorian performance

Of a dark and tragic play

Or a Mills & Boon romance

Where she hangs on every word he will say

It’s like I am in a trance

Can’t sing, talk or laugh

I make you food and run your bath

And enjoy the time we have

Though I know it will not last

And our little time together  goes so fast

An yet, when you go

It goes so slow

We say goodbye more times than we say hello

I know that is impossible

But try telling my heart so miserable

No comments: