translate

Friday 1 March 2013

MY PRINCE AND THE PROM


Good morning Bloggets, off to the town so will write later, no doubt with a story of our adventures? Then Hub off to football. Teen got home safely, he had been doing revision and was proud to announce he received 25p, off his Prom night? He leaves school this year and from this week, every time he does revision, he receives that huge amount of money from his ticket price. Ha.

Silly me, didn’t even realise, you had to buy a ticket? Also I didn’t know, the  Prom would  not be in a school, but a hotel?Gosh how times have changed from when I was a girl?

He has to pay £25 for his ticket, as well as flowers for him and the girl he is taking to the Prom to  wear. A fancy car to drive them there and his suit.

My little friend, the one with the fantastic  name, was telling me, I had it good, as her daughter had hair done, make up,  tan and nails as well as the dress. Oh really? She doesn’t know my Son very well? Hahahaha. Well, I doubt he will have the dress?

When I was at school, we had a disco and just wore our normal clothes, I think it cost 50p to get in, and 10p for a drink of orange squash? Ha.

Also it was in our school hall!

I think it’s starting to get to Bunches that Teen will not be going with her to the Prom? As she does not  go to teens school.

Just little things I am picking up. There is a lot of bother around who teen will take too? One girl is lovely and a good friend of Teens, but she is not beautiful. She and Teen said they would go together, because they both have partners out of school, so if they both went together, there should be no issue, but the boyfriend of the girl, is in the Marines, a big guy who really really does not like Teen, not that he has ever met him, but, he obviously has reason to be jealous?

Then there is the beauty, she also wants to go  with Teen. She has a boyfriend, but wants to leave him for Teen. Teen has  promised Marine girl, for ages to be her partner for the night of the Prom. Now the beauty has come out of the woodwork, Teen is confused? Not because he wants to cheat on Bunches, but because, wait for it?

With the beauty, it will make nicer photographs!!!

How shallow is my Son?

I have tried to tell him, he can’t be so nasty to dump the Marine girl after all these months of a promise, as it will not be nice and  what will happen, is in the end, the beauty will not be able to go for whatever reason, and it will serve him right?

Ha.

So the dramas  of the Prom?

Hmm. We shall see  who he takes and how much the blooming night will cost?

Oh he has told me as well, he is not coming home after the Prom? He is staying in a hotel? With two of his friends?

Really?

OK, talk later my friends and Blogget family. With love. x

No comments: