translate

Friday 15 March 2013

A PATH WITHOUT A WAY


A PATH WITHOUT A WAY

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

A path without a way

A dawn without a day

Words but nothing to say

Affection without devotion

Reaction with no emotion

How still can life be

A house with no family

To breathe

Only to grieve

To enter and then  have to leave

How can I change my pattern

From rags to silks and satin

Collecting all the goodness in life

In a basket made from rattan

Where shall I find the answers to my questions

Who will respond to my comments

Is there a voice out there

Are there words you would like to share

Fix me and hear my prayer

As I  am sick of feelings of despair

Please tell me the secrets

If you do you will have no regrets

  I will pass on your wisdom to others

We will be happy sisters and brothers

Ending all conflicts

Looking back at pictures which depicts

Days gone by

And knowing now  happiness will prevail

And no more tears will we cry

Just a canvas of our past

With the knowledge that darkness won’t last

 

No comments: