translate

Tuesday 5 March 2013

THE NEWS THROUGH SLEEPY EYES


Gosh, I just can’t sleep. I have had a good week for sleeping, about five hours per night, this is great for me, but not tonight, it’s just not happening. So I thought I would come and have a chat with you all.  

I have been having a look at the news and this is what I have found that interested me. I must say, none of it  I would jump out of my chair for, but see what you think?

Plans to bring the army home from Germany herald a revolution for our soldiers. For the first time in more than 200 years the vast majority of the army  less a couple of battalions in Cyprus  will be living in barracks in Britain.

Well call me a pessimist, but it scares me a little, as I wonder why we are having all soldiers home? Are we expecting a war on our little island?

 

Think animals of the frozen north and you think polar bear, musk ox, and walrus  but now you can also think camel. Canadian researchers have discovered the first evidence of an extinct giant camel in the High Arctic.

I guess that is where lumpy snow comes from?

 

Our Duchess, Kate Middleton, almost slipped up yesterday whilst meeting and greeting people in the UK, she was having perhaps a daughter? As she thanked a lady for the gift of  a teddy bear, saying,

“Thank you, I will take that for my D…

So did she say that, or did the lady miss understand?

If Kate did say that, was the D for daughter? Or Dianna?

That would be nice if she did call her baby Dianna? If of course it was, a girl? Ha.

 

50%, of the NHS staff in the UK, are classed as obese. I must say, it has been a long time, since I saw a slim nurse?

Doctors are always thin, some too thin, but nurses? So where are we Brits going wrong when it comes to weight? Well I think Doctors are missing something here?

I think, 50%, is our minds, when it comes to weight loss. If we can tell our minds to be energetic and have some stimulation and get up and go, we will do exercise.  If we do exercise, we will  feel better in our mind, so better in our body, as exercise will make us slimmer and more firm. So I think 40%, is exercise and 10%, is  what we eat.

If we eat healthy, our bodies will work better. If our bodies work better, we should feel better. If we feel better, we will  look better. but the weight will only drop off  if our minds are happy?

I mean, all of these slimming classes, do work for some people, but they are still in business? Why, because they don’t work long time.

Why don’t they work full time?

I think, because people don’t like eating food without taste long term. Also if people’s minds fail to be happy, their bodies go into shut down. Bodies go into shut down? We have comfortable shelves for our fat to sit on.

So yes we should eat healthy, because that will make our heart and other organs work. But we need to forget sadness and depression, or get help with it, then our minds will be free to explore. Explore movement. Fitness.

But how to get a healthy mind? This is the cure Doctors are missing.

I need a tablet to tell me I love exercise? I love moving about? Then, I will lose weight.

Have I made sense?

No?

Oh I hope I  have as it is silly time in the morning and I am falling asleep.

As I should be I guess?

We were to get our treadmill from the garage, to the house last night, but it didn’t quite  go to plan. I hope to do this soon though.

I need to get fit. I just hope my mind will be strong enough to tell my body that, when the treadmill is up and running, pardon the pun?

Right, my Bloggets, before I write any more rubbish, I must go to bed.

Talk later? xx

No comments: