translate

Thursday 21 March 2013

A WONDERFUL FEELING

 
Good evening  my Blogget family, great to see Mexico back, Sweden and Russia, as well as Canada and our UK and US family members, all today, you have done me proud. I am in a very positive mood today,  this is rare. The sun is out and what a huge difference that makes to me, I really didn’t realise how much I need the sun. I am sure I have never done as much as I have this year?

I am so excited today, after talking with my BF yesterday and together we have come to a very important conclusion. He has helped me to be free of something that has been hanging over me for thirteen years and if it works out, I shall tell you and be so grateful to have been able to get rid of that cloud at last.

I feel strong today stronger than I have felt in months and just as life was giving me a lovely feeling, Hub announced he has taken some days off work. Oh how much better can it get?

I just wish I could bottle this positive feeling and drink it when I need it?

Oh you should smell the house, I’m not sure how I feel about it? It smells like a restaurant, I have been cooking with garlic and ginger, I cooked chicken in a green pesto sauce. With my new  garlic presser.

Is that such a word? Presser? I should have knocked the er off, ha.

Oh you should have seen me, it was so funny, I did the garlic, with blooming disposable rubber gloves on. Like heck I  am getting garlic on my  hands again? Oh this press, really squeezes the living daylights out of the clove and you just cannot get it off your hands? Four days I had it on my hands last time? I washed them about seven thousand and sixty two times in that few days. Well, OK, forty. I   used the strongest soap and lotions and potions. Nothing got rid of the smell.

Not this time, oh no, I felt a bit like a surgeon though.

Standing at my cooker, rubber gloved and the sharpest knife we own. Oh yes, I was cooking on gas.

Well, not really, electric. But you get the idea?

I am looking forward to the next few days. Hub said if it was not snowing, and it is predicted to do so, we tomorrow, shall go to the next village? You know, the one  I have been learning? Oh boy, God help us?

Where will we end up?

We have never been there the two of us and I have only   been there once on the bus with Nicola and once in the car. We have to get two busses. Scared, with a capital S?

But so incredibly excited too. Oh I  like living on the edge?

That is the trouble, I find myself on the blooming edge. Edge of the kerb.

A cosy night in front of the telly tonight. We have time to catch up with our drama’s. Teen been very nice thank God, so no bad feelings there. Not yet, but I guess the night is young?  He is now on the phone to Bunches. Oh he has been in  a happy mood, well, as happy as my boy gets, all afternoon since school ended, so I hope when he comes to have telly time, he will still have that calm expression on his handsome chops?

Right, going to have a cup of tea and a slice of homemade coconut cake?

Ha, Bloggets, naughty? You know me too well? Well it looks homemade, as when I got it out  of the cupboard, I dropped the blooming thing. Good job it was in a box?

Reminds me when Teen was at nursery school, I dreaded the days when Mummy’s and Daddy’s were to bring in homemade cakes to raise money for the school? God, I used to take a rolling pin and gently encourage the cake to look homemade, you know, that kind of not perfect look?

I was fine, until one do gooder wanted the recipe, for her church fair?

Oh God, that was a red moment?

Looking forward to Saturday night at our church. It is quiz night. My friend Flexi, is baking cakes with her pretty daughter. Our  funny Welsh friend, is asking the questions. Oh he will be great, he is so so funny. The best thing is, he doesn’t know it he doesn’t realise when he is being funny. I can’t wait I just hope to God, literally, I don’t embarrass myself?

Ha. Or should I?

Oh I hope for a short while, I can pass on some of my happiness? If not, know this, a week ago, I was so low, so flat, and I have had months of deep dark depression. Today, I am on top of the world. Now I know I will not be like this for long, I never am. But, today I am and was yesterday too. So for your horrid days, there will be bright days too? Trust your Fi? Please? And if you want a hug, I have my arms open for you.  xxxxx

No comments: