translate

Friday 22 March 2013

Waggatail hmm!


Good afternoon Bloggets, I hope you are well? I went to the shop today with Hub, he told me to give back Waggatail, as she was pretty appalling again, the only thing is, I would never, will never, have/own another guide dog. Not ever. This is two dogs I have had now, and both of them have been really close to failures in my opinion. I am considered a “Low user!” No, not a druggy, but I don’t use my guide dog every day, well  I wonder why?

I want to keep her though, I really do, there are days when I need to get out, and if Hub is away for a couple of weeks, and I need to go to the dentist or doctors, or just for milk, or just to breathe the air, other  than what is  in the house, I need Waggatail. OK, she may get me lost, or she may get me in danger, but if I don’t have her, if I don’t get out, what is the point of life?

It’s dull out there and going to snow here. I will write later about Hubs interesting an yet emotional time in Paris. xxxx    

No comments: