translate

Sunday 3 March 2013

A FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST


Oh a beautiful day was had by us all. My  baby turned 16 today. He went out last night to a party for one of his friends. The Police and council decided to close it down at quarter to  twelve. The parents were at the party and the kids were only allowed in the kitchen and garden, haha haha. The parents were in the bedroom…..

All ended fine though and Teen got in at half one. Now what he had been doing between quarter to midnight and half one? Hmm!

He spoke to his Bunches on the phone for an hour. He is love sick. She is in Bath. No not in the bath, but the city Bath, which has a beautiful Abbey and is named after the Roman baths. It also has very expensive shops.

 

So we were to go to church this morning, but received an email from our Rev yesterday that made Hub not want to go today. Hub is a private person and felt like today at church was too much, as we were to go into small groups and talk about “things? Ha. I as you know talk to you guys, but could never talk about my personal life to order.

Our church is quite a serious church, only a couple of weeks ago, the speaker told us we should all think about donating 10% of our wages to the church. He had a way to make some poor people feel like they had to do this. Like a guilt trip? I felt really sorry for those people, as what if really they could not afford it?

I just wish church could be about having our songs, praying and feeling happy about life?

The people who  go are great, really lovely people, but I am not sure how they feel when they leave church? I hope they feel uplifted? But after half an hour of guilt tripping, think not. I hope I am  wrong?

The children there are adorable. I really like them and as I said the members are so kind too.

Hub went out with a friend from there yesterday, our funny Welsh friend. He went to the football match. Hub really enjoyed it. He gets on very well with our friend, and friends pretty daughter went too. So a great day yesterday, now today? I got up, blew up some balloons and hung them outside. Not knowing what colour they are? Haha haha. Turned out, they are yellow, and pink?

Oops?

Oh well, Teen likes pink.

I cooked a full English breakfast, of bacon, sausages mushrooms, tomatoes, scrambled eggs made with cream and fried bread, with toast.

Everything but the mushrooms and fried bread,  were cooked in the oven or grill, or microwave, so not as unhealthy as it could have been.

The boys enjoyed it.

Then Teen opened his lovely cards. He got ours and I was pleased that what I had written inside was readable? Ha. Then a card from my lovely mad aunt with some lovely gifts. She left them when she came a couple of weeks ago.

A card from America, our Teens lovely friends Norm and his sweet wife, who never forget Teens birthday. Teen met Norm when he had a wonderful day planned by my Stolen Dad who lives in the US. It was a day of clay pigeon shooting. Norm is an expert and said Teen had a huge talent and wanted to train him for the Olympics.  Oh teen adores Norm and will never forget the days he spent with him in America. Teen sadly is obsessed with guns, but is amazing at it too.

My best friend and lovely wife sent teen a card too, this meant a lot to him. He got some kind messages on Facebook guys say such loving things, must tell you this?

One message teen read out to me was from his good friend a lad, across the road.

“Hi Bro, wishing you the best birthday. Love you xx

I told teen that was really a nice message and he should take him a slice of his birthday cake? Wait for this one?

Teen answered,

“No Mum, that is gay?

Hahahahahahah.

Right, off to walk the dogs now, first time off lead with Waggatail. I hope we come back with the amount we left with? Later xx

No comments: