translate

Friday 8 March 2013

WHAT A MESS?


Today, I let the dogs out, let them play with their toys, LC, ate one, and what she didn’t want, she left all over the floor. Little Waggatail, kept coming to me and bringing me little bits of her teddy. As though to tell me what naughty LC had done? Then I Vacuumed the floors, continued picking up the bits from the rug and floor. Waggatail kept bringing me more,  just as I thought I had it all.

Then another toy was brought out, and I took that from them, then another. Few? Did I have them all? I told them to lay down. They did, but, Waggatail, took her legs and stretched them out, just enough to scratch LC. Just enough to annoy LC and cause world war three.

A fight broke out, Waggatail was in her element. She had action. Poor Black beauty, had her daily nervous breakdown. I managed to calm them down again then the singing started. Waggatail sang her sad song of sympathy.

“oh, please someone play with me?

Even if you take a bite of me

Any kind of reaction

Will make me happy

I just need some affection

As I am a bored puppy

But Mummy thinks I am naughty

I just need to go on that field

This I plead?

 

OK, my dog is talented, she now writes songs, hahahahaha. Long Chops is now scratching the wooden floor with her collar. Wagging her tail, obviously looking at Waggatail, as Waggatail is young, she is the one who does not know the word no, and gets up to go to LC and she gets wrong then LC thinks it is funny, in the meanwhile, Black beauty, is just trying to get some more, sleep…

I received a call from Teens school. He came home half way through the day. He has an appointment at the Doctors later on. He is not too good. Keeps having nose bleeds and has a head ache all of the time, he is convinced his brain is infected or dropping out through his nose…

I have spent blooming hours on the net, doing awful grocery shopping.

I typed in Freshmatic, as that is the air freshener I use, and I got everything first, including cream cakes an ribbed condoms? Oh and a vibrating ring???

I wondered if that was a dog toy?? As my Waggatail would like that?

Ha.

My  treadmill still not fixed as  handy Andy did not come yesterday.

The Canary, Irish, is very happy back on the windowsill. Hub has worked hard in his office today. Now I am going to make tea, what? Not sure.

Tomorrow, Teen is in town, buying clothes with Bunches, then they are coming back here.

I think Hub and I will go out for lunch. I may be brave enough to take us all to Costa, with Waggatail.

Hmm. Not sure, but I have to restore my confidence in her.

Then Sunday is Mother’s day so out for lunch again? Will Teen come? Let’s see?

Oh this was quite sad and relates to what I wrote about earlier today.

Teen was in Graphics and he took a photograph of his work, as he was very proud of it.

A friend asked teen was it going to be sent to his Mum?

Then the poor boy, realised what he had said, and Teen said the poor lad, put his head shamefully in his hands and apologised.

This is what I mean, I should be able to look at the work he is proud of this really makes me sad to think that teen has  to send it to his girl rather than his Mum.

Laters Gators. x

 

 

No comments: