translate

Wednesday 13 March 2013

A DEVILISH MOMENT


Oh I have gone and done it? I really feel so very rebellious? Silly really, I know, as I am quite a simplistic person. I buy lovely make up, but only once a year and I use it sparingly. I get nothing done to beautify myself, I should I know!

When I go to our dreadful hair dressers, I don’t even get my hair washed. I get a dry trim.  Hub has been trying to get me to treat myself since we got married, I just  did not feel comfortable about it. How could I justify the money?

Well, I have done it now. I have booked an appointment, for my hair cut tomorrow. To make me feel better, I have booked Hub in too? Ha. As we say in the UK, No show without Punch.

Not at our normal hairdressers though, but at a designer one in the town. Oh I am slightly scared? What have  I done? I know Hub will not be mad about it as  it was his idea, I just really hope I can enjoy it and not feel the guilt, but to be honest, I really really don’t want to go back to our place again. She was great at straightening, but rubbish at cutting and she was deer too.

The final straw, was when teen and I were having a bad time of it and he went and told the blooming hairdresser? I was furious? I mean, our family private moments, should stay in this house? Hahahahahaha. So, did you read our bad times? Ha.

Well I did keep it in our house? I was sitting at my lap top when I wrote to the world about it.

Really though, she told teen how wrong I was and I should allow him to have sex in our house? In her words, “Better than on the streets?”

Hmm. This is why she has two daughters out of wedlock, with children?

God I sound old fashioned? Ha.

I just thought, she is a sensible well, no, supposed to be a sensible woman, in her late forties. She has a responsibility to keep her opinions to herself when at work, don’t you think?

It just was not helpful at the time.

Shame as the hair dressers, was a ten minute walk from us, but she really really did not do a good job on our hair.  Hub looks like a reject from the seventies and I look like I have had a day in the wind.

So let’s see, if paying a fortune, will help us out? I am anxious, as we have never done the route before, and it sounded  packed when I booked it.

Oh shall I get my long locks all cut off? Go for the short look? Hub will, kill me then? Oh, shall I? whilst I am in this devilish mood?

So an early start for us tomorrow off to the town. Can’t wait. x

 

No comments: