translate

Tuesday 5 March 2013

THE DIARY OF LITTLE WAGGATAIL


Well Little Waggatail had her first day in the town yesterday, and she was not good? In fact she walked me into a blind lady with a guide dog, walked everywhere but where she should? Long Chops was in the lead, Waggatail was to follow. Well, that was the theory?

It didn’t quite happen like that, so I ended up hanging onto Hub, whilst Little  Waggatail sniffed everything in sight to her.

On the way home, she walked me up the wrong drive? Really she was not good at all.

I think she was getting her own back, as on Sunday, Hub and I decided to take her and LC out for a free   run on the field… For the first time I was to let Waggatail off.

Toy in bag, we went off. LC, must have told her what was going to happen. This was the first time Waggatail, had been to the field, as it is not recommended, as getting her to the shops now, will be harder as we pass the field? Well after saying hello to the ducks, getting a little too familiar to be honest, tripping up over a speed ramp, we got to the muddy hill down to the field…

What was there?

 Footballers…

So we turned around and came home..

Oh my word, our dogs, were not happy at all

So in three weeks, she has not had one free run.

But, today, I called a volunteer about walking Waggatail with me, and after she has been police checked, she will be able to come out and walk with us. She sounds very nice, an earth angel for sure as she told me of all the volunteering she did, for animals.

Taking them shopping, on holidays, to church, sky diving?

Hahahahaha. Joking, I mean she goes to houses to see if the people will be OK to adopt animals. A great job.

She loves animals, so I think she and I will get on fine.

Waggatail is feeling at home here now, but is so very naughty, she is sneaking upstairs through the night and lying outside our bedroom door.

She still does not answer to her name. But she has stopped crying like a new puppy. She bites the other two, Black beauty and LC. If she doesn’t have a toy to carry around, she will pick up an ornament? I have had to put all my things up high.

It’s like having a baby for sure?

I have had her now for three months? Gosh, it has flown?

I think she is lovely, but as for a guide dog? Oh she has a lot to do before she and I can be as free as I would like, but I am not giving up on her in fact, I have learned or learning, a new route today, where I will go with Hub and Long Chops. It is a nice village with lots of shops and coffee shops.

So, from Little Waggatail, Black Beauty and Long Chops, laters gators. x  

 

No comments: