translate

Thursday 7 March 2013

AMERICA WHERE ARE YOU?


Good morning my Blogget family, how are you feeling today? Well my day did not have a good or bad start really, I got up to some great news, my Teen has  done very well in his science and biology exam at school. This is the one he really had to work with, going to school every night for two weeks to  do extra study. Well it paid off.

He was quick to remind me, that my Hub, owed him £5, as that was the deal? Ha. Hub has a thing, where he will pay  so much for a C, more for a B and much more for an A, well, A,  *? God knows how much he will pay? I really don’t agree with it? One off gift to say well done and that is enough. God his wallet will be empty by the time he finishes paying for three kids to pass their exams?

But I am so proud of Teen it has not been easy, he has just come into a new area, A totally different part of the UK and all new friends and of course school, not only that, he has had to change some of his subjects as this school did not do what he had been doing for two years.

Then I went to the shop with Waggatail. More in “The Diary of little Waggatail, later, with today’s date on. Not good, not at all good. I was ready to call guide dogs and hand her over.

Got back very disillusioned. Hub was here to pick up the pieces thank God and I had a message from my beautiful friend.

My other friend is still in hospital, but doing well. I pray to God that will be the same for my DD, my Stolen Dad in America? Today he has to go and see an emergency Doctor. More cancer cells have been found on his head. Oh God, after the worry and stress last year as he had a huge operation, I really really really, pray that today will be sorted? I just wish they would go away  rather than re occur every year?

I can’t let anything happen to him, he means the world to our family? My poor Yam, my borrowed American Mum, is tired, I can tell. Of course she is worried about her Husband, but the constant worry is getting to her. I spoke with her on the phone and she sounded really  tired. I know when my Hub is  ill with the pain in his eyes, I feel  drained. It really affects the people who love the person who is ill?

If you love someone, you don’t want them to feel pain or be in any danger?

The nights I have cried over Hubs pain and begged God, to give me the pain, is unbelievable?

I believe in prayer. Who to, I am not too sure, no one knows. A God of some sort, that is for sure. As since I have prayed for Hub, his pain has less than halved.

It is just a shame we have to ask for help for good people? Why can’t our Highers see the good people and bless them without anyone asking for help?

Or do we go through a lesson in life with this? I wonder?

Mother’s day is coming up, always a hard time for me and this year Hub is missing his Mum a lot.

I think we may have a challenge, as Hub  has kindly booked, well, I should rephrase that one, I booked  it under Hubs instructions, ha. A meal locally on Sunday. It is a Pub nearby, Teen was not impressed when he heard about it, as of course it is local and to be seen with his parents when his friends may hang around there? Hmm. Hub wanted to change it, but I said no, as Teen needs to get over that rubbish?

I would laugh, if we went and sitting around us, was all of teens friends, looking so embarrassed, sitting with their Mums? Hahahahah.

Oh my poor Canary, Irish, of course, really didn’t like his new home of  the hall.

Well, porch really. It is not very big. It was a place Hub carried the cage into yesterday, as we cannot stand  the squealing coming from our bird. Poor Dean, yes, Dean, don’t ask?

Really did not like it in there and was silenced. So not like him, and when I kept going to see if he was okay? Oh, the pathetic sounds from him was awful? Like he was crying, but so quiet?

Well ten minutes ago, I brought him back to our living room. Oh my God? The singing/screaming is back and he is a happy birdie again.

Right off to do lots of house work, just wanted to see how you all were? Oh  by the way, America? A note to my family out there? Where are you all ? The UK, are still here faithful as ever, other countries like Germany, are coming every day and I am so grateful, but America? Hmm? You have all disappeared, well  apart from a dozen of you a day? Hub thinks it was my previous comments on gun crime? Oops? Have I offended you? I really hope not, as I just don’t like anything that will hurt or kill I really really wish to live in a happy peaceful world. So please spread the word, and come back to your Fifi? Ha. She needs you all.

Loads to chat about this week. With love always xx

No comments: