translate

Tuesday 19 March 2013

FROM TOILET BRUSH TO PARIS


Good morning my Blogget family, how do I find your happiness and health today? All OK here, the sun is out, though I reccon it is just teasing us, as though to say, “Look at me, seen me, felt me, OK, now you see me, now you don’t!”

It is so cold still. Five months now of this awful weather.

Hub off to the Capital today all  day, then off to Paris tonight for an all day meeting tomorrow. Back very late tomorrow night.

I have all three dogs here with me. Already, they have been shouted at. I had to, Long Chops and Waggatail, were killing each other, over a toy, I removed it from them, they got their bed and tried to rag that, then I removed that, then they took revenge  out on Hubs slipper, I removed that, now they are killing each other. Remove, them? Hmm!

Today I am so excited for my latest purchases from Amazon. Oh yes Bloggets, what an excited Fi you have today.

I am waiting for a plastic bin, a toilet roll holder and a bright orange toilet brush and holder.

Hub asked why orange? Because, a flower in my vase in the downstairs loo, is orange. Does there have to be another reason?

Come on Bloggets, do I feel the supportive energy here?

No?

Oh!

I am out later with my mobility trainer. Oh can’t say I am looking forward to it today. She is lovely and great at her job, and I have to try to learn the next village, but I know  that will be my last time or chance to do it with her only two goes then expected to know it? Pressure? Also not feeling too well today, not sure what is wrong with me and I have to go out later with Waggatail to the shop for the normal rubbish, like milk and bread.

But first hopefully, my items will arrive.

Teen today is staying behind school not literally, behind the school, but in extra lessons. He is trying now his best for his exams, but may be little too late? Oh I really hope not.

I received an email yesterday from his school, great, progress as normally we receive letters in print.

But, the email was in images. Rather than words. So we could not read it anyway with our software.

I know it was something about Teens exams, a general letter sent out to everyone.

OK, sorry, must go, my dogs are really annoying me now. I have a feeling Waggatail, is up to no good, as Long Chops is telling me, in fear she will get into trouble? Oh I am dreading what I will find?

Laters Gators x

No comments: