translate

Thursday 7 March 2013

Your voice By Fiona Cummings


YOUR VOICE

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

You know I love everything you say

Each word you speak

Brightens up my day

To hear your voice is a treat

 Your words and the way you play

 Tongue twisters and jokes

Separate you from other folks

You are like a light

Shining  ever so bright

Turning the darkness into a starry night

You are a hand to hold

Your comforting words are so bold

Standing out to save me

Changing my tears into feelings of being happy

Your arms they bring me close

You are like a beautiful rose

Amazing fragrance

How you romance

How I fly when we dance

Thank you so much for giving me a chance

You are in my heart, my love

Until the day we part, and we are called from above

Then angel wings will be given to one of us

A golden crown

A silver smile will replace a frown

We won’t feel sad when we look down

As whoever goes first will look after the others wings

And when we meet again

We will be forever friends

Flying over the clouds and full blue moon

Drinking champagne from a basket powered by a balloon

 But until that dark day

A long way away

For each other we will have great respect

And our love will be so direct

Nothing in between us

No worries or fuss

Just a lifetime of happiness

 

 

No comments: