translate

Saturday 2 March 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEEN


My Angel Boy

By Fiona Cummings

 

I brought you into this world my little boy

Your wings you left behind as you were an angel of joy

No tears by you were shed

Golden curls lay on your head

I had never seen such a beautiful child

You lay in my arms so gentle and mild

I swear that day you looked at me and smiled

How proud I felt deep inside

My heart I gave to you

My life I dedicated to your world

Just for  you darling my boy with eyes so blue

You sent my head in a swirl

How could such perfection be

If only you knew what you meant to me

I placed a  kiss upon your cheek

These words aloud I did speek

From this day on

I promise you my  Son

You to me are number one

Without you I can’t go on

So hand in hand we will be

Our very own little family

I was there when you took your first steps

And held you up when you reached in life your depth

When you looked like you were falling down

I tried my best to soften the ground

When you felt rather low

Were lost and had nowhere to go

I tried to guide you

With the love so true

I  did for you what I felt was best

I knew you were different to all of the rest

A gift from God is what you are

Once you were that bright shining star

But were sent so very far

To someone who needed you in their life

To cut through pain like a very sharp knife

Oh to be able to hear you laugh

To see the fun you had in the bath

Splashing the water all over the place

Was worth the mess just to see your happy face

You were a perfect bundle

It was you I loved to cuddle

And tuck  you in your bed at nights

You have been there for me through thick and thin

You have understood my feelings deep within

And now you are all grown up into a fine young man

But will always be my baby boy

Why, because I love you, because I can

I will always need my angel in my life

I want to make sure you keep out of trouble and strife

To be strong and successful

You are so very beautiful

Don’t lose your heart of gold

For your wealth of wonder

Can never be sold

As no one can afford it, as its priceless you see

I wanted to write these words to say how much you mean to me

Happy birthday darling Son

Have an amazing one

With love from your forever Mum

 

 

No comments: