translate

Sunday 3 March 2013

CANDLES IN THE KITCHEN


Evening Bloggets, our walk with the dogs? Hmm. Well, we went out and did the walk, I almost measured my length, as Long Chops dragged Hub across the road, as she found out she was going for a free run, Hub goes with the flow, me? I go, but there is not so much flow going on.

My past, I used to be so graceful on the catwalks, now I am like a newborn  foal. My Waggatail was hyper and did not guide me at all. Just pulled me,  left then right, then onto the grass, then as we saw the  lake, she decided it would be fun to play with a duck?

I didn’t know what was going on  until I was pulled up the little bank and found myself inches off the water and Hubs voice was more distant than I would normally like?

Oh hay, ho, I found the path and once Waggatail tripped me up and over the speed ramp, I caught up with Hub. We  met with some of our neighbours had a chat and they asked who’s birthday it was? I told them teens, they  laughed when I told them I did not know the balloons I put out were pink and yellow? And we talked about my new naughty pup.

On our way again and got to the field. Hub walked down the bank with care this time, as it was a mud pile again and slippy.

Got to the gate and found out as our dogs almost popped their eyes out of the sockets, as the field to them, was simply bliss. Oh Oops?

Couldn’t go on the field, as a full on football match was happening.

Waggatail will write about that tomorrow in “The diary of little Waggatail.

So we turned around and came home.

Two sad pooches but I enjoyed it,  fresh air.

When I got in, oh, after another huge mistake by Waggatail, more tomorrow about that, I took the dogs in the garden and played with their ball as well as groomed them all.

Then Hub and I cleaned the house an started to make the tea party for teen.

We had some lovely food, oh but this one  will make you laugh?

Oh, God wait for this one, I don’t think I have ever done such a stupid thing as this?

I took teens birthday cake and put his candles in…. Remember the ones I bought as they said 16th birthday? Hmm. All they were was sixteen blooming candles? Hahahahahahahaha. I thought they would have number 16 on them.

Oh well, at least they are blue? But this is the very best bit?

God, I can’t believe I am telling you this one?

Well, I placed the candles in so nicely, it was a beautiful thick chocolate cake. Oh I was delighted with the cake….

I decided to light it…. All sixteen candles?

Well Hub said by the time I did that, the blooming cake would be melted?

I couldn’t even light one candle? I could not understand why?

I’m normally good at that sort of thing?

Hub asked Teen to come in and do it, oh that was so funny, that conversation went like this.

“Oh Mum, the table looks lovely? Wow my cake is nice.”

“OK Son, will you light it please?

“Sure Mum.

Mum?

You have put all of the candles in upside down?”

Hahahahahahahahahahhheheheheheheahah

Oh God, Hub did laugh?

Thank God there was just three of us?

Bunches would have had a laugh?

Oh well it was sorted and we had a lovely tea. Oh but, after Teen lit them, he said to  us to hang on and he ran back out of the kitchen and came in pretending he had not seen the cake?

Poor child even had to light his own candles?

But he will not forget that for sure?

We sang happy birthday and enjoyed.

More tomorrow loads to tell you then. xxx  

No comments: