translate

Monday 11 March 2013

GO AWAY SNOW?


Please don’t let it snow tomorrow? I want to see if I can do the challenge of leading the way with my Hub and our two dogs, to our coffee shop. If it is snowing or slippy, no  way I am stepping out there.

Finding the bus stop will be the first task. I know the one going to town very well, as there is an electric box, which makes a rather useful sound. Fifteen steps after that, is our stop. There is no shelter, so that sound is great. The one  going to the coffee shop, is across the road, guess where it is next to? The lake and park… Yep, we will have to walk past that and there is nothing at all, to signify where it is. Too many steps to count after crossing the road too. I hope we can find it? My pup has only done it once with the GDI and once with teen, but teen showed us where it was, so she didn’t do it on her own.

We get off the bus, and hopefully she will keep me right after then? We pass real obstacles, like the pillar, which holds the outer  building up, which has a brick wall around it, just small enough to trip over. Then there is the bank wall machines Waggatail likes to show me, and the passport/photo booths, Little Waggatail likes those too? The park with the shopping trolleys and the seats as well as people coming out from the huge shopping entrance.

Then we must pay a visit to Pets at home. Waggatail will want to see her furry friends.

We may try to buy a cover for our Canary, Irish of course too? Only for when someone is trying to have a conversation.

Like if someone comes to the house.

Well, Hub on way home from London. It is so cold so I shall run him a hot bath for his return. A cup of herbal tea and there is a chicken dinner for him. I cooked tea for the kids, Chicken with herbs and ginger, carrots peas and roast potatoes. I excelled, don’t you think? Hahaha.

What have I had? Nothing.

Just realised actually, I had my dreaded crisps this morning and a chocolate biscuit. I will have baked potatoes when hub gets in.

Oh Bunches was freezing when she came off the bus. Well, if you could have seen what she was not wearing? I am not surprised? A kilt that was just covering her bits and bobs, a top with a zip, but the zip was broken, so open?  This was her uniform from school? Ha.

She made me laugh, when she said that her kilt, was a shorter one, than she wears at school, as she can not wear such short ones for inside the school. She changes it, when she leaves school, to walk home? Puts the short one on in the morning to go to school, then changes it when she gets there?

She also told me she never did cookery lessons at her school?

This surprised me, as one, it is an all girls school, I know that sounds sexist, sorry, me hating cooking too, but two, she is a great cook? There is not much she can not cook.

Beauty and a cook.

I will write tomorrow and let you know how I got on with our adventure? Wish me luck? I may need it? If there is a huge issue, if Waggatail can not do it,hmm. I really will have second thoughts, in returning her. I don’t want to! If I do, I will not get out ever on my own again, as I will never be  going to have another guide dog.

If my little pup works out in the end, I will be so happy, she will allow me the freedom, I need, but if not, I will be so let down and two dogs that have not been good, I won’t trust Guide dog people again.

I really want it to work, as I can not let her down? She has been to too many homes in her little life. She has to have a loving home? But we can not have three dogs two useless ones either.

Laters gators. x  

No comments: