translate

Friday 15 March 2013

FI'S FRIDAY CATCH UP


Hub in his office today in a town he hates to be in. Teen out to a party tonight. I despair with him. No study last night and I doubt any tonight. Our bird has not stopped singing since six this morning, I promise? My dog Waggatail, keeps bringing me her toys, driving me mad, I am to dust in a Mo Jo, let’s see if she tries to get my duster? My hair has stayed in its style since yesterday, this is unusual, as normally by now, it starts to curl.

 When we went to our restaurant the other night, sadly, the food was not as good as normal? One more chance and if it is not good again, I will have to ask if our lovely Lewis, has a different chef? Oh, his sadness the other night has really made me feel sorry for him? I really wish I could help him? Just to know why he is not happy, though I have a good idea?

It’s a strange day out there, very calm, an yet, all of my wind chimes, are going mad. Why if it is not windy? Spooky or what?

Hubs eyes have really been bothering him of late, really really painful. Not as bad as they were when we first met, for the first year he had to be hospitalised and was on the most punishing medicines, which ripped at his stomach walls. I don’t want him going back there, so I hope to God, this is a glitch in his pain?

I have been on my treadmill three times this week and the backs of my legs, are so sore? Why does exercise have to hurt and why does healthy food have no taste?

Life is not easy?

Already, someone is out there in their garden, strimming by the sounds of it? It’s too cold? I have a new gardener coming soon. A lady. I’m glad, as my last man was a real odd bod?

He gave me the creeps?

Oh did I tell you this funny thing? Well it amused me?

When my handy Andy was last here, fixing our treadmill, he thought the dog run/pen, was a hot tub?

Hub said to him in his dry way,

“Mate, you would not want to relax in there?”

Oh but what a wonderful idea? Oh when I went to the Blue mountains in the US, with our borrowed family out there, there was a hot tub on the veranda, the only trouble was, the wasps were everywhere, so we could not use it, but it would have been so nice looking over the mountains, of course if you could see? Even if you couldn’t, the atmosphere was lovely.

It was a great time? A different world.

I loved America, I never used to want to go as a young person, nor did I want to go to the Caribbean, but having been to both, I have for sure changed my mind.

My worst holiday ever, was when I went with my X when we were first married. We went to Ibiza, Oh God it was awful? We went with my niece and my x sister in law. It was them who made it bad. They just wanted to sun worship all day and drink all night. My idea of hell.

I had an interesting holiday when I went to St Petersburg by train from Moscow. Very interesting, the Palaces, with the beautiful marble floors and ceilings, but non of that of course I could see, so I could have been in a posh large public toilet and it would have been the same? Of course, to those with sight, I am sure it was wonderful?

The sailors in the ports, were more interesting to me? They were rather dishy, I had  enough sight then, to appreciate them?

When we returned from there, we stayed with my lovely Russian  friends. We had a beautiful family time in their dacha. A  Russian country house. I have written about that weekend before, it was amazing.

But just a day like I had  yesterday, with Hub is a holiday for me? Feeling that level of freedom and achieving so much, being with Hub as a team was great.

 Right I must do some  housework? Off to church this weekend apart from that, not sure as yet. I expect Bunches is coming tomorrow evening for tea?

Hub is not warming to her, shame as I like her? I know she has a cold side to her and a side I don’t like, as I know she will tell her Mother she is one place and she is in another? Shame really, but she is a  product of wealth.

It’s sad to see how she plays off both parents, as they are separated? I am so scared if the day comes when she decides that teens lack of money, will not be enough for her? I am trying to believe she really loves him and money won’t matter, but as Hub said, she says she is grounded, then has £1500 spent on clothes for a weekend away, and a £300 hand bag, spends £51 on a lunch for her and teen with her Dads money and asks her Dad to lend her money to pay for her Mothers gift, for Mother’s Day? A gift the Mum asked for? A moisturiser for £80 plus? Shame the Mum had to ask her daughter for such a deer product  but more of a  shame, that Bunches agreed to get it, with her Fathers money? I wouldn’t care but the parents are divorced, though my Teen is hoping they will get back together, as he likes them both and I must say, they are very kind to him.

I would hope Bunches is my future daughter in law, as I really like her, but they are so young, so much happens in young lives and when she goes to University, mixing with guys, as right now, she is  at  an all-girls school, her feelings may change.

Will wealth prevail love? I hope not.

For teens sake, as I tell you he has it bad for her and will do his best to make her happy in life, for my sake, I won’t be in this house when that happens, as he will really really be unbearable with me, though I have to offer him my love, though of course, that will mean nothing at the time to him, as his heart will be numb, if not shattered. Oh, first loves? Who would have them? 

I am a lucky one I guess I married mine, though it took 28 years to find him again.

Not that I was looking? This was the amazing thing? This is why I always say, you just never know what is around the corner?

 

No comments: