translate

Wednesday 20 March 2013

THE PILL


Oh my word? Question? “How to scare a parent?

Answer receive a text from your child’s school, telling you, that your child, is not in school and did not show up for registration! Well, I was already in a state of disappointment with the world of today, after reading a blog on a young lady, who has been followed by a  man and ran for  help to a taxi driver, and he then tried to be indecent to her.  So after leaving that note, and getting a message like that? My mind started working overtime.

You know my friends and Blogget family, my mind does not take much to build up pictures?

“Was he hurt in some way? Was he having a day off school to be with Bunches?”

I picked up the phone to phone the school, after trying to call teen. His phone went onto answer machine. The secretary from school answered my call, and I told her what had happened. She had to check out if teen was in school? It took forever, and the longer it was taking for her to come back, the longer I had time to think the worst.

Then she  came back and all was fine. Few? I don’t know what had happened there? I really don’t.

I calmed down and thanked God for my Son being OK. Then time to phone my pill of pleasantness. My soul brother and best friend. He would make me forget all what is life and remind me of the word living. My BF and I talk about everything. I love it. We laugh and cry and try to make sense of the world in which we find ourselves living in.  

 We don’t  always make sense of it all, and that is what is so good. We don’t have to be sensible we can be as stupid as we like as in our world, anything goes.

I love to hear him talking about how much his lovely wife means to him. Oh the love they have is wonderful? And who can blame them, they are both beautiful people.

Talking of beautiful people, one is due back home tonight. He sent  me a funny text, saying he was texting from the bottom of the Channel tunnel? Well, silly blonde me, thought,

“God? Is this one of those last goodbye texts, just before the inevitable occurs?

I, know, I know.

He was just telling me how now there is reception in the tunnel.

 Actually, must ask about that one, as not sure about security for that?

But again, another few, moment.

What is it with my nerves today? Perhaps it is after yesterday?

It took me some hours before I really was able to relax.

Must feed the dogs now, but structured words tomorrow my friends. I promise. Or do I? Hmm. Well I will try, but you know your Fifi, she likes to ramble.

x

No comments: