translate

Tuesday 5 March 2013

WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN


OK, Teen came in, I asked him what did he do? Answer,

“Not much really!”

“Oh, was it good?

“Yes, really good!”

So what happened?

“Oh people asked questions.” I thought, oh great, we are getting somewhere? I asked the rather  stupid question,

“oh, what did you ask?

“Oh, I didn’t ask anything, others did.”

“Oh, right, so, what did they ask?

“I don’t know really!”

At that point, I gave up…

Oh, I asked him where had he been and  he didn’t even know that? Hahahahahahaha.

Kids are funny? I bumped into a friend from church today who is also a neighbour, she is so friendly and jolly, she told me she had been to her child’s school. Assembly, to watch the kids show parents, all about Egyptians, how to walk like an Egyptian? Hahahaha. We did laugh, as she told me she was off to work, and she hoped she would not go in the office walking like an Egyptian?

Made me think, where did that expression come from?

“Walk like an Egyptian.”

I mean, they walk the same as us surely? Next time you see someone from Egypt, now you must stop them and tell them you need to watch  how they walk? Hahahahah. Make sure you don’t get arrested?

My BF made me laugh the other day, as he told me a story / picture/ caption, he had seen I think on Facebook? The picture showed two naked people, standing at the door saying

“Well I don’t think the  Jehovah witnesses will bother us again? Hahahahaha. He was amused and as was I also in a little shock as he told me, that his lovely wife the other morning, at ten past seven, was awakened by the doorbell. She put on her robe as she thought it was the post man? It was at that time, two Jehovah Witnesses, stood there with smiles on their faces…

Bless her as well, she is so lovely, she would be really polite to them I am sure. I would be so cross at that time?

Oh and it was a Saturday morning too?

They are such lovely people though, so friendly. I always feel sorry for them, as I am sure they will get some  nasty people giving them abuse?

I have been spoiled of late, my Hub  has been making my tea every night. Oh I could get used to this life?

I am determined to try to get fit this year. opposed to fit to drop?

Oh, Tomorrow, I will tell you about my volunteer news. Hmm. Not all good.

Right, Hub getting a little over excited about the football on the television now, giving me a running commentary as I try to write. Bless him, it is good to see him  lively, as he has been in dreadful pain with his  eyes today. Tomorrow chat again my friends. xx

 

 

No comments: