translate

Thursday 31 January 2013

THE DIARY OF LITTLE WAGGATAIL


31 Jan 2013

Oh I have just been reading a message from a girl who advertised her five puppies for sale, they are not ready to leave the Mum quite yet. The man who was interested in them, left and through the night, the pups were stolen and the Mum was found with her skull kicked in. She is now at the vet, and looks like she will not make the night.

I hate that person or people who did this. I really hope the saying what goes around, comes around?

 Will affect whoever is involved in this?

There is my little Waggatail playing so happily with her toy and old Black beauty, laying fast asleep on the rug, Long Chops is on a train waiting to come home with her Daddy. In about half an hour, she will come bursting through the door, telling the pup  and old BB, she is back and  in charge.

Though she has had a day on two trains and two taxi’s as well as long walks and a  bus, being in the office all day going from  meeting room to conference room and being on guard under Hubs desk, she will still be full of beans as her boisterous bouncy body will burst through that door soon. She will be fed and watered and all cozy for the night. I have cleaned their beds for them and they will be happy and safe. How can anyone be so nasty and it makes one worry about what will happen to those puppy’s?

I will have to rush around picking all of the toys that LC, will kill and put them away, but I don’t fancy my chances with Waggatails teddy, as she loves the blooming thing. OMG? It makes the worst sound and she constantly bites it. I have never ever in all of the years I have had dogs, heard anything like it?

For fifty odd minutes, she has every second, without taking a breath, bit her toy, making it do that stupid noise.

At least now when I shout “Waggatail? She looks up to me, still biting the thing. Poor BB, is trying to sleep, does she not know?

Tomorrow we are out training on how not to get ran over. Two people come from Guide dogs, and one drives the car, I tell LWT, to wait and hope she will? If she doesn’t, I pull her lead hard and say “No!” Knowing my dog, she probably will say,

“Yes, it looks fun?

She has to be the cheekiest dog in the world.

She loves to carry her blanket around with her. She pushes her toy into the face of Long Chops. She is a real teas.

She was a good girl at the vet the other day, let the vet do what she had to  do for a checkup and Bb got her needle, didn’t even cry, right after I told GDI, and the vet, that poor BB, hates her injections and would for sure cry? Not a blooming sound? What a shown up?

LC, has the softest ears now  with her deer conditioner. £40 a bottle, I would hope it  makes her ears soft?

In fact, for that much, I would want my ears to have diamonds in them.

Well I will let you know how training goes on tomorrow? That is if I have not gone deaf with the teddy with the hiccups?

With love LC, BB, LWT and me. Mummy Fi

     

No comments: