translate

Monday 28 January 2013

HANGING ON THE TELEPHONE


Good morning my Bloggets. How are you all this Monday morning? Well our Long Chops of a dog, has gone off to the vet, bless her. The house is so quiet without her. I will write more about her and the other two in “The diary of little Waggatail!

All of the snow has gone, as  quickly as  it came. Thank Goodness, we have not had much rain? Many floods are due, but so far, so good.

As I write this, I am on hold on the telephone. Waiting to pay a bill. The blooming music which is playing in my ear, is like a depressed man, who has just had enough in life and is playing this flipping awful keyboard. You know the kind, where they have sample demonstrations for the buying customer to listen to before purchasing the instrument? You know, the music that we, the customer, is meant to say

“Wow, that has a great sound? What a great instrument, it can do all of that?”

Well that is fine, for a demo, for five minutes, but forty?

I mean,  what with that, our Canary, Irish of course, and the puppy Waggatail bashing her soggy wet teddy off my leg, for me to throw it for her, my brain feels like it is being scratched.

Hub has the day off and this is how I am spending it? Ha, the thing is, he is on his lap top, working, even though he is on holiday.

Well, off we go soon out for the first time to see how my new puppy will do? Am  I scared? No, because Hub will be with me, though not with a dog, so I will be  the guide, God help us?

I hope, to talk to you all later? Ha.

With love.

No comments: