translate

Monday 28 January 2013

THE CHINESE SPA


Good evening friends and family of Bloggets. I hope you are well? Today has been a lovely one for me. Starting from this morning when our poor dog was taken to the vet, and she went with a nurse, thankfully without any problems. I will write later about that. Then Hub and I began to move speakers around from the office to the conservatory. They are beautiful Acoustic energy speakers and they are tall with a corner effect, as though they will fit perfectly in a corner of a room. They  have an amazing sound, as hub has a high quality tolerance, for fantastic sound.

Everything has to sound perfect. I wonder why he  does not ask me to sing to him????

So after we did one of my most favourite job, of moving furniture, a hobby that my Husband can not bare, as he just gets used to  where furniture is, and he goes away on business, I get bored, change it around and he comes home, not knowing where the heck he is? Hahahaha.  It is bad of me but I have always done it, in my days of youth, I used to move huge items of furniture, from room to room.

My delicate frame, now prevents me…….

OK, alright, I’m week.

And the only thing that is delicate on my frame, is my earrings.

So we were to walk to our restaurant. It would be Waggatails first walk and I got quite anxious in the end.

I felt a little sorry for Black beauty, leaving her, she must know she has been replaced for a younger model, but love her, she was starting to make a lot of mistakes.

So off we went and more in her diary later, but she got us there. And I will write tomorrow, in “The diary of little Waggatail, but it was not streight forward.

Our restaurant was stunning, I promise, anyone going there, will love it. The quality of the furniture, the crockery, the food, and most of all, the owner? What a wonderful experience.

I had vegetarian spring rolls. I normally don’t like them, but there, they are like nothing I have tasted before.

Then I had my salt and pepper mushrooms, their delicious chips and peppers with onions and chopped chilli with salad. I know if you eat meat that will not sound too good, but it is I really promise, the mushrooms, are cooked in the finest of Tempura batter and wow?

Then the best coffee in the world, oh, how could I forget, the prawn crackers, they are Thai, and they are amazing. Hub had Chicken spring rolls then sweet and sour pork with chips. Really I know it does not sound anything special, but that is the amazing thing about there, the simplest of foods are the most tantalising tastiest treats you can have. Also it was just a lunch so did not go to much out of town with the menu.

The plates have the most wonderful shape and the dishes the food comes in, I have never seen any dishes like them and I could open a crockery shop with the china I have in my house.

Even the coffee cups with the saucers and cutlery, are so unique.

I asked  Lewis the owner, where he got his furniture from, this was seconds after Hub told me I could not ask such a personal question? Haha haha.

He told us they were tables from a local shop and they were £20,000. It is not that big the place so this will let you know how lovely everything is?  From the blue lights on the wall and the mirrors. The plush carpets too are so nice and though very modern, also incredibly homely.

I know of the deco, because of what teen has told us.

Did the scary walk home, and it was not too good, more in the  diary, and home to do some paperwork, phone calls and a little house work. Gave teen his tea and I then  went for a stunning bath. Our bath is a spa and it was so hot, I was freezing when I got back home. The weather today is so cold and wet, also very windy. The wind is up to 55miles per hour. Our wind chimes in the front garden are sounding more like a church and I am not sure yet, how a neighbour has not  cut the strings?

I am grateful for them, though as they tell me when I  am coming home, where our house is?

 Trouble is, they tell everyone else where our house is too!

I watched a stupid program on the television, one which I will write about tomorrow, so remind me please my Bloggets?

Now I am going to bed, an early night for me but so tired, today has really took it out of me.

Tomorrow, out training with Waggatail, so I will let you know how we got on? I think we are doing the train station.

OMG? I hope she lets me know where the blooming edge is?

Hahahahahaha

Until then my friends, Nighty night.

x

No comments: