translate

Wednesday 30 January 2013

STOLEN


Here I am again Bloggets. As the night has stolen my dreams, pain has forbidden me to sleep and my mind doesn’t allow me to relax.

So I have put on my robe and tried to sneak downstairs, without disturbing my Hub, who struggles to sleep as I have been tossing and turning, wincing with pain.

I hope now I’m down here, he will sleep better, as he only has less than a handful of fingers to count the hours before he has to be up to travel by train to Peterborough.

He  is meeting with his daughter, after work. He will wait for her on a dark damp street. I only hope she turns up this time and they have a nice meeting?

He won’t be home until very late then packing for the South of  France the next morning.

It will take him three trains to get there  and he is on his own. He will arrive at his destination, at eleven o clock in the evening on Friday.

All I can think about is how he will cope? What if there is no assistance at France? Oh God I only wish I could stop worrying about everything and everyone?

I know when Hub is back from London in a couple of weeks, after Peterborough, France and then the Capital, I will be OK for a week, until he is off again to the States. Thankfully only for a few days.

He will be with someone too.

At Hubs place of work, there are a lot of changes in the air. I just wish they could change his job, so he is home more? Like every night?

Ha. I don’t ask much do I?

I just don’t  know how he does his job, as he will go on three trains tomorrow, one in France to the south, will be for five hours?

How does he know when to get off?

God he is so brave, but brilliant at his work too.

Tomorrow I have a day of trying not to get killed on the road? Haha. I am training on how not to get knocked over. A driver, pulls the car close to me and I have to ask the dog,  Waggatail, to go forward. If she does, when the car is coming, I have to pull her sharply back.

Don’t worry, the driver is a member of staff, from Guide dogs..

Not just a random person we will pick from the road side?

Well, that is  what they tell me, anyway? Ha.

Oh, I went out at tea time, to get some food from the freezer, like bread rolls, for teens lunch for the next day. As my arms were full of bread a frozen Pizza and some frozen vegetables and meat for the boys, I banged my head on the garage door. Then as I cursed, I did it again. The wind forced the door down slightly, without me knowing.

But the funny thing was, as I did  it, I dropped a tub of veg, and as I tried to squeeze my arm, to save the tub, I managed to halve the pack of bread rolls, making half of the packet rip and shooting two of the bread rolls across the lawn.

Hahahahaha. I blooming hate having the freezer in the  garage, but there we are that is where it is?

So the bin was fed the rolls and teen retrieved the tub of veg, it was covered well, so OK.

When I am sitting here, I could fall asleep. When I lay down, I become wide awake. What is all that about?

Teen went to the cinema with a friend and had a good time thank God. Coming back in a half civilised mood.

Let’s hope it continues?

My Yam told me to take a taxi and go to a hotel to get away from everything. But how can I? I have three dogs and my teen as well as Hub.

We see little enough without leaving him. I would feel too selfish, though I do feel like I need a break.

If I am in a hotel room, on my own, I would think of family at home, and feel bad about not being with them.

I’m rambling now, not sure if this blog will get published. If you are reading it though, I guess I have published it?

I will go back to bed now, and try to sleep, as I have to be up with Hub at quarter past six, this morning.

Hub told me his gift from him to me for my birthday, is coming today, on a pallet? OMG? What could it be? He told me to put it in the garage, or get them, to do so.

I have twelve days to wait to see what it could be, then on the same day, a visit from my mad Aunt. Hahahahaha.

Do you remember the blog I wrote about her before? Well, she will be back.

Until the dawn breaks and the birds start to sing, I will chat to you then, take good care, with love.

No comments: