translate

Tuesday 22 January 2013

THE DIARY OF LITTLE WAGGATAIL


22 January 2013

Poor Waggatail is not working again today. My GDI is not coming. I did not think she would because of the weather, but sadly I received a text, saying she could not come, because both her Mum and Gran, were in hospital? I won’t find out until I see her, how they are, but that must be a dreadful worry, poor thing?

Hub off to Peterborough with Long chops, so I am left at home with Black beauty, my pink collared retired dog and my newly appointed guide dog Little Waggatail.

The snow is quite thick outside, but not half as much as we used to get when I lived in Northumberland. Though, the ground  has a woolly winter, woven carpet of snow.

I let the  dogs out to play, whilst I hooverd the floors down here, then got them in to play with the toys they can’t have along with Long chops, and that is their soft squeaky toys. BB and LWT, play nicely, whereas our lovely  Long chops, likes to investigate and see what is inside the fluffy material.

So, as we say in the UK,

“Whilst the cats away, the mice will play!”

Or whilst LC is away, BB and LWT shall play.

Not too sure that one has such a ring? Are you? Ha.

Teen thank God, is at school. So the house has a lovely calm atmosphere. He has so much anger in his little life right now, it is really challenging. The sun is shining through the window, I can feel it sitting here. Our Canary, Irish, of course, is quiet today? I hope  he is alright?

Oh, God, I have spoken too early, here he goes!

Why can’t he sing,

 Dannie Boy?

He gets stuck on the same note for ages and it is perfected to be as  loud as a little bird can sing.

So no work today for Waggatail, I hope tomorrow we shall have something in her Diary to write about?

Yesterday she stood looking at me. All day and night. It was really odd.

What was going through her mind? Probably

“Mummy, I’m bored stiff, please work me?”

As Hub was leaving for the train station today, he was putting on Long chops lead and had her harness ready, Waggatail tried to put her head through it.

Tomorrow, Trains or busses, if GDI is OK? Let’s hope her family are well. Going to try and look at our qualification now on Face book. I have not seen it, but on the Guide dog website, we are there apparently. With love until tomorrow, Me, BB,  LC and LWT.

No comments: