translate

Sunday 27 January 2013

Sunday evening and the loss


OK, as we are approaching the start of a new week, I wonder how you are all feeling? Tomorrow, Hub and I are out solo, if you like? Hubs dog is going to the vet for the day, a nurse is picking our Long Chops up just after nine and bringing her back at three. Poor baby. She will cry for sure without us. She is a German Shepherd and very loyal and protective towards us and hates being without her Mummy and Daddy.

Teen came in with his Posh girl, she is so sweet, I must give her another name, as posh girl is not nice, though, I don’t mean to be awful, as I think she is adorable.

So what will she be known as? Hmm, let me think about it?

Just as simple as Teens girl? Doesn’t really let you know of her character though does it?

We gave them their tea, a team effort with myself and hub. I did the potatoes and vegetables and Hub cooked chicken breast in a lovely rich sauce. They loved it thank God? Ha.

She is such a serious little thing, I guess a life of study and worries about life and constantly having to achieve A *’s must be very hard on a young head?

But she is the one in the end, who will benefit, if she is lucky  enough to get into a job that will give her the money, enjoyment and without stress? Are there any jobs like that out there?

Hub and I watched a TV program called “Call the Midwife!”  Oh, it was truly heart rendering tonight.

All about an older couple who had been trying for years to have a child, then she got pregnant and gave birth. Then the baby died when he was only hours old. It was so painful to watch, listening to the poor lady sobbing.

I know it is only a show, not real, the trouble is, it is real, someone not far away from me right now, is losing their child, whether it is new born or a child of an older age?

The pain of that must be unbearable? How can anyone get through that? Oh I feel so broken hearted for parents whom have to go through burying their child. This world can be so cruel?

So when Long Chops tomorrow goes off to the vet, I am going out with Hub and Waggatail. This will be her first journey, without sighted help. Mine with her too obviously.

Hub will follow with his white cane. Guess where we are going? Yep, Lewis’s, our restaurant. Really, I think we are keeping him in business? Ha.

When we go for lunch though, we only have a small amount. Well, normally….

We would do more believe me, if only we could?

Living without sight, is really a life changing way to survive.

An existence for sure.

So adventureous stuff tomorrow. Then Tuesday, out learning new things with my GDI.

Until later my Bloggets and I hope to write something about my life in the past this week, a subject you either love or hate, but a lot of people have asked why I stopped writing about it, my answer was, a very special person close to me said she did not like reading that as it was upsetting, so I will try and find some memory that is happy.

With love.

No comments: