translate

Wednesday 30 January 2013

HELL ON EARTH


I have twenty minutes before the teen returns home, where a dark cloud will form over my head, as I wonder what mood he will be in? Hub and I were talking about it before, we think apart from hormones, he is going through a bad  time in life, as one, all he has wanted to do since the age of eleven, is to be a police man. His dreams of that have been shattered. This is sad, but, I am relieved as this day  in age, a Bobby on the beat, is not a good place to be?

Can you imagine my nerves?

I feel really sad for him, it’s like his life has been crushed, if only you knew how passionate he was about the career choice?

Things are not going good at school. He is stressed about what job to do to go to college, University? Or look  for a  job? To get a job here, you need experience, if you don’t have the qualifications? He was talking about becoming a teacher. Well to be honest, he is not the astute kind of lad. He is highly intelligent, but not when it comes to study. He hates paperwork.

He is giving his teachers grief at school right now, he is making  me mad at home, He is missing his girlfriend and he is feeling guilty about not seeing his natural Father, though he does not want to see him, he is a kind child and feels how others will feel.

Now he tells me by mobile, he is on his way home, he posted my letter which is miles away, near his school, and he is in trouble again at  school.

It is never anything really bad or big, but every day now he has made a teacher cross. God, why can’t he just get on in life?

Hub is on the phone for a couple of hours and I have this blooming teen to deal with. It is like a kick in the chest.

I just wish I could get out of the daily routine I find myself in.

To wake up, let the dogs out, groom them, let them out again. Empty the dish washer, clean the kitchen, fill the dish washer, empty the washing machine and fill again.  Some days iron, others dust or do the windows, or clean upstairs. Every night cook. I really really hate being a house wife.

Thank God for my blogs. An  escape for a short time through the day.

I have odd jobs to do for Hub, but to be honest, they are not challenging  either?

It is absolutely pouring with rain here still and the wind is wild. I am having one of those  days where I wish I was in the Caribbean? Ha. Don’t we all?

Just  away from life’s stresses. Over the next ten days I will be coping with life without hub and I am just dreading that.

Teen has just walked through the door. I have been off here half an hour. Back on again, teen in his room. We have had an other fight. Oh really God this is getting me down?

Where is that cure, for my sight, where is my car and where can I go?

To be able to get in a car and drive, and drive, and drive. Park in the car park of a quaint hotel and just have a lovely meal, with no worries and go to a cosy bedroom and just relax? I wish.

I envy Hub as he half can do that, though he worries about how to get to his next venue. I need something lovely to happen this week? Please?

 

 

No comments: