translate

Monday 7 January 2013

SAFE SLEEPS


Only two more sleeps until my Husband leaves again. It’s truly awful. Some nights I feel so warm and safe knowing he will be there the next morning to wake up with and others, I ache as I know he won’t be in my bed the following night. He will be flying to Japan on Wednesday morning at seven and arriving in Japan, on Thursday. He will be there until Sunday, then America for two days then the rest of the time, Canada. About  seven flights in total in eight days. It’s too much. He really can’t keep this up, for his own health as well as my stress levels. It’s hard to travel when you can see, but when you can’t is a nightmare.

The stress levels for him too  are pretty high. But he is very dedicated in continuing to obtain his career successfully.  He has a very  good name within his occupation and is well respected and that is because he genuinely has  a passion for doing what is right at work and for his people.

He has a brilliant brain and I so much admire his intellect. Even when we were children at school, I used to adore him in class as he  would  read to us all, without faults in his delivery of a story or an essay he had prepared without any trouble, whereas others in our classroom, including myself, would require, great physical or mental effort to accomplish or comprehend the words he would  convey to others who perhaps would possibly relinquish with ease.

Who knows what his future is at his place of work, I know there are huge changes to come this year and perhaps his job is one of them? Financially, this will leave us in great trauma, but emotionally, we will survive.

Well I will go now to prepare for the lady coming from guide dogs. Today we are starting our training and will let you know what my little Waggatail got up to, I know one thing I will have to work on, and that is her name. She really does not answer to it. Till laters my friends with love.

 

 

 

 

No comments: