translate

Thursday 10 January 2013

BEST FRIENDS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


A BEST FRIEND

By Fiona Cummings

 

A best friend to me

Is someone who helps  me to see

What is wonderful in the world

How dust can turn to gold

Who makes you laugh with stories which are told

Who can have nothing but makes a fortune in what is sold

Who does not need to buy my friendship

But sells me an amazing relationship

In a best friend what is a must

A person who one can truly trust

My best friend I adore

When they say goodbye I want more

They make me want to live

I really wish to give

I know we will be best friends always together

And we will stay as one what ever

A best friend knows what you are thinking

Without any words spoken

You know what your best friend is needing

A shoulder when grieving

When they are confused and in a muddle

All they need is a loving cuddle

When they have some good news to tell

Make sure you are there to listen as well

When you need to talk over a problem

Pick up the phone and call them

If they are your best friend you will never be stuck on what to talk about

Like a jigsaw puzzle know where to go without a  doubt

Never be angry no need to shout

They will be there for you

When your yellow turns to blue

Together my best friend and I

Will make dreams come true

We will walk tall touching the sky

And get closer as each day goes by

My best friend and I are so true

Sad days we know we can get through

  We share jokes which make us burst with laughter

And will be so close and happy after

A best friend is giving what you want for yourself

If you have one then you will have good health

As your best friend is your daily pill

And the knowledge of their being there for you is such a thrill

What else is a best friend

Someone who is there till the very end

 

 

 

No comments: