translate

Monday 21 January 2013

WAR IN THE WINTER WONDERLAND


Our alarm went off this crisp snowy morning at six o clock. Hub had to be on his way to the train station. Thankfully, for only a day he will be away. Last night in fact yesterday all day, was one of those days where you just wished you had slept in all day and night. It was dreadful here. In the evening to top it all off, a row with teen. He got caught again fare enough only in registration, but with his mobile.

This is the fifth time now. So he was told for his punishment, he had to hand it over all day today, So I thought I was being more strict, by telling him, he had to hand it to me. He went off it  big time. I told him, it was a £500 phone, and if he lost it, we would have to pay the company that money.  The school are always writing telling us, that they are not responsible for the kids mobiles.  So now, it is seven, and teen has left the house, it  is  snowing and has done more through the night and I have sent him to school without a phone. I will be worried sick,  until he returns tonight. He has gone in early for revision as his science exam is today.

I feel blooming awful. It is a case where punishment, comes before safety and to be honest, I am not at all comfortable with the situation I have made.

But pressures made me do this.

Teen is not going through a good stage right now. For a week or so he has been calm and good. Now last night again? Oh boy, it was hard.

All of my friends tell me it is normal, so I  don’t feel alone.

I am supposed to be training/learning new routes today, but I doubt my GDI, will turn out in the weather?

If we  do routes, it will be possibly trains today.

Well more later my friends, a little light subject for you I have planned. In the meanwhile, keep warm and safe if you are out in that awful weather, and if you are like my friends in Mexico, enjoy the warmer weather? It is a true winter wonderland here today.

x  

No comments: