translate

Sunday 13 January 2013

THE DIARY OF LITTLE WAGGATAIL


 

13 January 2013

I have just come in from my training today. It was the biggest challenge for a dog. The shop, Pets at home. All of the treats for dogs and toys, but the best thing forWaggatail, was the rabbits. They were so cute too, there was one, that was furiously drinking his water, right next to the front of the cage, where my Waggatail was staring him out. She literally had her nose on the cage, was the bunny bothered? “Nope!”

He was a bunny with attitude.

I bought Waggatail a couple of soft toys to be played with only when Long Chops is not here, otherwise, they would end up looking like road kill. One is a duck, the other is a pheasant and when you squeeze them, they make a duck sound.

We went upstairs and picked up some bird food for our Canary, Irish of course.

Waggatail did the steps great. It’s a huge shop but it took all of my strength to hold onto her, as the temptation of all the smells, were almost too much for a baby beasty girl like LWT.

We then went into Costa café for a cup of, well, coffee?

Tried to get her under control and I must say, she was quite good. Not as good as Black beauty, but better than I thought she would be.

In the end, she curled up like a prawn.  GDI and I had a nice chat and we then made our way back to the car. As we passed the pet shop, Waggatail, went in. I had to tell her she was a good girl, give her a treat, and say

“Not today!”

 Tomorrow we are going on the bus and trying to see how she will be on that form of transport?

As I will have to do that place by bus, because it is an impossible walk, no crossing or beeps to cross the roads, also, you are near a roundabout, so there are cars coming atcha from every direction.

  We pulled up in our street and teen was being a good lad, still making up for yesterday’s bad behaviour. He was cleaning out the garage.

As I walked through the door, Long Chops wagged her tail so hard; she broke one of my lovely dishes. I half rescued it and now it has found itself in the downstairs washroom. I have posissioned it, so that the bit that has broken off, is hidden behind falling leaves, from a vase, so where the leafy branch from the artificial flowers fold over, is perfect to cover the damage of LC’s fox tail.

Must go and feed them all now. I can’t really give Waggatail points today, as most of it was not work, it was me being guided to get to know the route, but she  did well in the café. As for the pet shop? Well, she did not eat the rabbit and fight with a pet dog that was walking around, as that shop dogs are aloud, as long as they are eon a lead.

Until tomorrow Bloggets with love from the Fifi zoo!

 

No comments: