translate

Tuesday 15 January 2013

TEARS COFFEE AND WHAT I READ


Oh I have  had an up and down day. Firstly my GDI cancelled her visit so Waggatail and I did not get out, then my friend came for coffee, loaded with doughnuts. Yum. Bless her though, she didn’t have to. She is a really sweet lady who is so very kind and told some great stories today. She made me chuckle. The teen was so pleased she called, as a couple of doughnuts went down well with him too.

I left the beasty girls in the conservatory and we just had to contend with the canary, Irish, of course?

Well, I stood up to scare it, I clapped my hands and even banged my plate and cup together. At first he was a good little canary and was quiet after I told him. But only for a minute, then he would start again and after a few minutes of me shouting at him, he became like the pup, didn’t care what I said, only he is in, canary form,

Irish of course, and sang his little heart out.

A lovely afternoon then the phone call from my hub. Oh. I could have cried.

He won’t be home tomorrow night now, but late Thursday afternoon. The meeting is at nine in the morning on Thursday, so he would come home at eight on Wednesday night then up at five the next morning to get to the Capital on time, so he is staying overnight in London another night. I can’t blame him, but when you r expecting someone home and they don’t come it is awful. So now another night to add to the long list on my own.

I have a business idea that to be honest, is a dream right now, but I doubt very much it will make near enough to support our family financially, I wish I could earn so Hub could stay at home?

I so miss feeling like a warm unit. I dream of that too. Lots of dreams and I’m not even sleeping? Ha. Talking of sleep, I slept like a log last night. It was so good. I don’t understand ninety percent of the time I don’t sleep, but ten percent I do and when I do it is lovely. How can I sleep  good one minute and not the next?

It’s really cold here today and the little snow is now ice, so I doubt there will be any training tomorrow either?

Teen came in even later today,   at half six. We have just had tea and the dogs are nice and settled. Little Waggatail, likes to lay with her head on Black beauty’s back. Oh you should see my BB with her new retirement collar? So pink and glittery? Hahahahah. She has the Barbie look going on…

My friend asked me yesterday what I read in life? The truth? Nothing apart from mail and the occasional bit of research for my grey matter to keep it active. Well, what has woke up my brain today?

In 2008, Russian Archeologists


Uncovered a small bone fragment from the fifth finger, of a juvenile hominin

Other artifact’s were also discovered like a bracelet, in the same cave.

Because of the cool climate, the DNA, was preserved.

analysis indicated that modern humans, Neanderthals, and the Denisova hominin last shared a common ancestor around 1 million years ago

The team of scientists were led by Johannes Krause and Swedish biologist Svante Pääbo from the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, Germany.

The cave also had stone tools and bone artifacts, made by modern humans.

This is fascinating to me, because they say that there have been three kinds of humans, as well as the modern humans, Neanderthal and the Denisovans. The scientists are sure that all three  forms of humans, lived in the caves in that part of Russia, at one

 time or another.

Little is known of the precise anatomical features of the Denisovans since the only physical remains discovered thus far are the finger bone and the toe bone.

There is some proof, that both the Denisovan and the Neanderthal    branch back to the modern Africans. According to  latest genetic studies, modern humans, may have mated with at least two groups of ancient humans. Neanderthal   and Denisovans.

Or, my belief is one from Mars and one from a different planet. Ha.

Who cares about what anyone believes in, as long as our God is a good God and we are his good people. I just think my God, is a silver being. And my church is a place where people are good kind helpful, friendly souls, and that is what I have found at the church we go to here. We have met the nicest people there who have welcomed us with open arms. That is what religion should be about and if everyone was like that, what a beautiful world we would live in. A world we have found ourselves in, given by whom ever, whatever, however.

Off to write a poem for a special person in our lives now. I will post it on here within the next eight hours.

  

No comments: