translate

Thursday 10 January 2013

SLEEPLESS WAITING FOR JAPAN TO CALL


I am waiting for my GDI to come to take me and little Waggatail out for  our lesson today. It’s so cold and dull out there, if we don’t get wet, I will be surprised?

I stayed awake all night,  to wait for Hub to let me know he was safe in Japan. He left the house at seven in the morning and by three the next day, today,  he had just arrived in his hotel. I went to bed at about half one this morning. Looking at some friends mail today, they also had no sleep. I believe people who can not see, do sleep badly, as their body clock is very confused, as you sighted Bloggets, know when it is light and dark so your body tells you when to wake and when to sleep. Studies have been done on this subject and this is to be a fact. This is why black out blinds are sold. For people who can see to sleep when they have shift  work for example.

This means through the day, I have no energy and at nights I can not sleep, but too tired to do anything. It’s a nightmare. Well I went to bed and listened to my IPod. I got it working, this is good for me. Not quite sure what I was listening to, but I have not got that many albums on there as yet, so it was one of five.

I thought I was really clever because I got the radio on? Yes, it has a radio? It worked? How?

 “Em, not sure about that one!”

So at last Hub phoned after leaving the house in a taxi, getting a flight to London after fifty minutes’ drive. Waiting for the ridiculous assistance in London, who are the worst in the world. Hub was left for forty minutes before anyone came even though  he kept asking. He just made his flight.

So after flying for twelve hours, he then got a bus for an hour and then a taxi for ten minutes. Just after three this morning he called me.

It was a one minute call and then he was streight into a meeting.

I have just spoken to him and he said he was delighted with the result of the meeting and he  got his answers. So he is now in bed and I am waiting here to go out.

It drives me crazy. We live most of our lives in different worlds it seems.

Teen has an important exam today. English. Yes he speaks it very well, like an adult but he has to read this time and he does not do reading. Too much focus on one subject. He is very flighty.

As I write to you, my new pup is driving me mad. She never  ever sits down. She is bringing her toys to me all of the time to throw for her.

If I don’t play with her she sits there and never gets sick of looking at me even when I ignore her.

I try taking her toys from her and she looks for trouble, so what to do? Be driven crazy I reccon. I will write more about her in her very own blog The diary of little Waggatail later on.

My lovely friend with the fantastic name, who came a week ago,  has been on the phone every day bless her she is sweet. Making sure I am OK. I have also received a phone call from my  friend Julie, who stays from my old home town. She is a very close friend. As for my smoking friend? Hmm!

I do miss him to be honest, we were really good friends for quite some years. But there is no return.

My X Hub can’t contact my Teen now, as Teen has a new phone and not given X his number. Of course, X has deleted my number, so he can’t contact me either. How do I feel about that? Not sure. He though, is not good, is Teens natural father and for all Dads out there, I feel for him, as no one deserves that done to them, but nor does anyone deserve what he has done to my Teen in the past and every time he sees him.

How does teen feel? Very guilty. Not at all good, but he does not want to see or contact him either. I told him, I would give him his number again for his new phone any time he wants it, but he  doesn’t yet. It is X’s birthday next week and Teen said  he would send him a card. Let’s see if he does?

Hubs kids never bother with him and I know how that affects him, so do feel bad, but the difference is, hub is a good  Dad, Teens Dad is not.

Our kids are totally different to each other. But they were brought up in a completely different way and  lifestyle.

Well, my GDI, is very late today. I hope she is stil coming?

Six more sleeps for me until Hub comes home. I am missing the company already.  The house seams so empty for chat I mean. Full of animals though.

I will write more later I hope you are all OK though? Life is for sure challenging, isn’t it? Oh later I will tell you about Teens so called inspirational speaker at school. OMG?

 

 

No comments: