translate

Tuesday 22 January 2013

THE MEXICAN MOVER


I was totally in love with my Russian, blonde, beauty of a boyfriend many years ago, when a delegation from Mexico were visiting the hotel I frequented. I loved it when we had Mexicans in the hotel, as they were the sunshine of the ice.

At least one of them had a guitar and they would just start to sing and play. After a meal, one of the men, who had been looking at me for some days, came over to me and asked me to dance with him. I did, as I loved dancing. My Russian Boyfriend, who was a waiter at the Restaurant of the hotel, stood in the distance, with his cool steel stare. Watching every move that was made  by the Mexican mover.

Miguel, was a Professor in the University of Guadalajara  in Mexico City. He was 25. So young for such a  profession. He was quite tall,  obviously dark hair, wavy hair with a small moustache  and huge chocolate  eyes. He was thought to be handsome, but not at all my type of man, in fact, no man was my type then, as I was in love with my Russian. My Russian, who could have had me killed, but saved me. Another story, I have briefly touched on the subject of him in earlier blogs.

So Miguel and I got closer as friends and he was a real gent. He used to come and sit at our table and at nights after an awful day of painful treatment, Mum and I used to stay in the restaurant late to hear the fun Mexicans. They had parties every night and after Miguel and I had exchanged addresses, he asked me to go and live with him in  Mexico, but I told him my heart was elsewhere. We wrote when I returned to the UK for some years, then lost contact, but he was a lovely man and  I think of the group he was in the USSR with often.

 My borrowed American Mum and stolen English Dad, who are on holiday in Mexico, really want to live there? Hub and I and actually teen, are really worried about their safety, as you know the drug crime in Mexico, is a worry. It is a real shame, as what a lovely country and wonderful people? Why do some people have to spoil Paradise?

 I have some Bloggets from Mexico and thanks to my stolen  English Dad, who has given my blog page out to them, our family are growing and I see you are looking each day, so it is great to have you all. I love the fact, that we can all be connected by this page?

Fun fact I read on the net, not sure how true it is, but here  goes.

Jose Luiz Ozuna - Mexican EPR, Founder of BHPA Bald Head People Association

 I have a long blog later for you, but now must  get to bed. With love. Xx Ps, keep your hair on, but if off, a helpful link is above? Ha.

No comments: