translate

Sunday 27 January 2013

GOODNIGHT LITTLEONE (SWEET DREAMS) BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Sweet dreams By Fiona Cummings

 

Time for sleep

My little darling

Count those sheep

Until the morning

I will place a fairy under your pillow

To grant your wish

And ask the angel to

Blow a kiss

I will pray for you to have sugar dreams

May you have silent thoughts

About chocolate drops and cool ice creams

Let the feathers from the angels wings

Stroke your tiny face so round

Listen to the silver bells ring

Isn’t that a lovely sound

Be calm my dear child

May your evening be so very mild

No worries in your little head

Just feel safe in your cosy bed

I love you so very much you know

And will protect you as the curtains close each night

Starry blankets shine a glow

And hug you so warm and tight

Melodies will lullaby a song for you

With the words from me to you

Telling how much you mean to me

Now make those dreams come true

No comments: