translate

Tuesday 15 January 2013

HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME MARY SMITH


WORDS I WROTE FOR YOU BY FIONA CUMMINGS

All I have to give to you

Is these words so very true

Sending love across the pond

From me with love to you

The sweetest flowers

Of vibrant colours

And much needed April showers

The summer sun

The childhood fun

The birthday party

The food so hearty

When grieving

And wounds are bleeding

When the starving need feeding

You understand and are always there

To hold a hand to show you care

This is what you mean to me

You have the  gift to set pain free

Your ears are always open

Your words are wisely spoken

Your heart is forever warm

Thank God on this day you were born

 

Dearest Yam, my American adopted Mum, you mean the world to us and I love you very much. Happy birthday to you and enjoy, because you are very special to so many people, and not what  you can give in fortune, but what you give in life.

 

No comments: