translate

Friday 4 January 2013

BB LC & WAGGATAIL


Our puppy was really good on her first day. Loves Hub. Our BB and LC, are fine with her. No fights as yet.

Posh girl came to see the pup and stayed for half an hour then they went off to the pictures.

I fed Waggatail, she ate her food and played with the toys, but will she sleep? We shall find out now.

  All I know is, I am exhausted. So many legs walking around in our small sitting room, and little heads to pat, mouths to feed and toilets to do with them all. God, Three dogs? Though I must say, when I tell them to lay down, they do all together. It’s like a dormitory here. Right, going to sort out all of their beds now. I really hope she sleeps? They don’t always on their first night.

Tomorrow my Bloggets I will chat some more. Until then, nighty night. x

No comments: