translate

Wednesday 30 January 2013

5 words 5 wishes 5 years


Good morning dearest Bloggets. I hope you are all well today? If not, I really wish for you to be better soon? The wind here is dreadful, mixed in with the rain it’s truly awful. Our wind  chimes are working their little chimes like a church bell again, or a  school play time bell? Ha, I did  wonder, why whenever I pass our local little school, all of the small children are out in the playground? Bless them, they heard my chimes and thought it must be play time?

 “What do you reccon?

We have had a good sleep last night thank God. The pains I have had are lighter now. I am sure it has been with stress and I have escaped the Doctor, ha. Dr Death has not knocked……

I hope he keeps away from this house/me and my family for many years to come.

I thought I would be getting fit this month with all of the training with my new pup? Looks like not? The longest I have been out is two hours and most of that was in a car.

Hub leaves on Friday, so I guess that blooming case has to come back out again? More dreadful lonely days, where by the daylight turns into nights, without me even knowing.

I need more in my life, I hope my new business will keep me busy and one day a publisher will read my blogs and ask me to write for them? That is my dream.

If I had five things to wish for in my life, it would be not in this order, but

1 I would become a well known author.

2. I would learn my work has helped people

3. My teen became happy and successful in life

4. Hub and I got a cure for our sight loss

5. all of those we love would live for many years? Is that too much to ask? Ha.

OK, out of five of those wishes, two could come true?

If I could say five words about my life now, they would be

Worrying, flat, hopeful, lucky, alive.

Five years ago, my five words would be

Flat, depressed, tearful, hopeful, desperate.

It will be interesting to look at my five words in five years’ time and see what they will be?

You should try it for yourself, do your five words first now, how you see your life, then think about five years ago, then keep it written somewhere and look in five years’ time do the same? Will it change much?  Will you want it to?

We had a man come to the house today, who has been recommended. To do a fence in our garden. He seemed a nice person, so we shall see. We need a fenced off area for our dogs to pollute, so we know where it is to  clean.

He is an elderly gent, about sixty fourish, I would say, and he does that sort of work through the week and at weekends? Ha, wait for it?

No, not poll dancing, but D.j work.

I didn’t like to ask what kind of music? But I guess it will be sixties stuff? Wouldn’t it be funny, if he was one of those Dj’s, who go to Ibiza? Hahahahahah.

I have absolutely loads of housework to do, so must get on now, Until later my friends, if we have a house left with the dreadful winds we are having here? With love.

 

No comments: