translate

Friday 25 January 2013

YOU BY FIONA CUMMINGS

You!
By Fiona Cummings


You are so beautiful

I think you are wonderful

You mean the world to me

You make my heart run free

You paint a smile upon my face

You turn rags into lace

You make our home a wonderful place

Your arms are somewhere I feel so safe

A kiss from you makes my insides dance

Just love me please

Give me a chance

Let me gently touch your soul

I can be your fire

If you my coal

It’s you I desire

With every beat of my heart

Until my breath does part

You are my every day I awake

You fix my wounds when I break

You are a view across a lake

And the sound of an orchestra so tuneful

You are my song

My all day long

You push me forward when I feel lame

You are  the candle with the eternal flame

You are my strength

With you I can  do the length

The walk of life

If I fall on a knife

The blade will be facing the other way

I need you forever

So never go away

This is what I pray

For your love to be ever lasting

This is all I am asking

Our two hearts need one an other

Side by side

You as my  forever lover

 

No comments: