translate

Wednesday 16 January 2013

TESCO, STOP HORSING AROUND?

Good to see Australia back with us. Great, thank you
Another reason I am so glad I do not eat meat. After Tesco announced that their burgers have been found to have up to 30% horse meat in them? I know French people eat horse, as do Japanese, but, we are English/British, we don’t, I mean, it’s wrong? And they are called beef burgers, and pig has also been found in them, well what  if you are Jewish? Oh it’s groce. I really think something should be done about it, not just remove them from shelves. My BF, sent me this yesterday on Facebook  

Horsey horsey don’t you stop
Or you’ll end up in a Tesco shop
Your tail goes swish and your hooves hit the ground

Giddy up horsey or you’re a quarter pound!

For those who don’t know, that is different words to a children’s nursery rhyme. .

Why do they do it? If it is to pack it out, well use vegetables or rice?

Oh I am so cross with my Puppy? Wait until I tell you what she did  tonight? I will let you know in “The Diary of Waggatail.

I swear she is the most stubborn dog I have ever known? My poor GDI, will have a fit, when she finds out this one?

Hub just called me from London. He walked to the office today. I was not impressed, as he of course has not got Long Chops with him. As he has just come back from Japan and the US.

So he used his white cane and he doesn’t really know the route very well. For the sake of getting a taxi? He will do anything to save his company money, including putting his life at risk. With LC, that is different.

Well I am off now to write my naughty little girls diary, until later my lovely friends, you all stay warm and safe. x

No comments: