translate

Sunday 27 January 2013

DAY SO FAR


Few, just cleaned all of upstairs. Retrieved three cups a pint glass and a can of empty coke from teens room, opened his curtains and walked out. To be honest that is as much as I do in there. He does his own room,  not often, and when he does, it is major? Believe me, Huge bin bags come down the stairs, boxes of in his, words junk, God knows what he throws away, I have long gone caring with that along with his room.

Our bathroom is old, so takes some cleaning and the man who owned the house before us, was a bit of a handy or not man, so there is a bit missing  here and there.

But it is done now and I am just waiting for our little  girl to come with teen. He left the house hours ago, saying he would be back after a walk. Well, where he is walking? Not quite sure.

I am still recovering after the excitement of last night? Hahahaha. God looking back it was fun?

The jokes between Bro in law and myself were so funny? Dad in law was on good form, after being in a couple of years of depression with his wife, hubs Mum dying. It was great to see and Bro in laws partner, was funny without realising it, also is so caring and innocent. I love to make fun as the partner has no clue about blindness and always puts foot in the hole? Asking me things like, was the OK sauce kind of a brown in colour? When we stayed over at their house, we were told that the red tap in the bathroom was the hot, and the blue was the cold? Hahahahaha. OK, I will look for those colours in future?

Going to make tea now for posh girl coming, guess I better do better than what I did last time, she commented when I made an easy meal, about it was the kind of food that her mum used to cook when  she had no time to cook? Hhahahhahaha

With love until later and remember tomorrow, is a big day for me and Hub?

 

No comments: