translate

Friday 11 January 2013

DINNER WITH THE STALLION?


What a great day? Well Hub called me from his different hotel, another place in Japan. He was there for one night only, tomorrow, he will fly to America. So he now is nine hours ahead of the UK and tomorrow, he will be eight hours behind us here. So on a day,  he will be seventeen hours behind the time he has been for the past two days. Confused? He is.  

I must say, I am not envious of the food he is eating out there? He had raw eel for one part of his dinner and the other part, wait for it? Raw horse. He did not know what it was he was told it was a delicacy. He said the eel was OK but the horse? Neh.

I wonder if the horse was a main course?

“Oh, there’s a poem? Haha haha.

My shopping came today we get our groceries delivered. It is getting really deer now to do it that way, as the delivery charges are becoming too much, but we don’t really have much choice.

So the fridge and cupboards are full of nice food. For teen mainly, and next week’s shopping will be for hub. I love buying him things he likes. I’m not really sure he realises how much I  enjoy doing that for him, it is my silly way to  make him really love being at home, but the truth is, if I had beans only in the house, he would be just as glad to be home.

But just in case  he is  not, ha, I will get him his nice foods.

He likes a lot of healthy food. Teen loves what he calls comfort food. He is more like his Mum, though I love salads, just can’t be bothered making them for one, as Hub does not eat them and teen, only likes a little salad.

Ok my day, after the odd start with the dogs which I will write about in The diary of little Waggatail later, I did all of my house work ready to welcome my GDI. She came and we had a great day. More in the diary soon. But it left me feeling really happy.

I got back from my training and there was a knock at the door. I quickly gathered the sheep, oh, no, sorry, the dogs in the conservatory and from the back door, to the front is about thirty foot, so the bell rang and  I shouted in a grumpy voice as they obviously could not be bothered to wait. “OK, OK, I’m coming, God, what is wrong with people? Can’t they wait?” I opened it, I never say hello, as many of a time I have stood there  big smile on my face and saying in a confident voice

“Hello!” Then realising after no answer that it was a delivery person and they had gone back to their van and are busy getting a parcel for me, so I look like I have been talking to myself.

This time a little voice spoke in a strong Indian accent, saying

“Sorry for being a bother I am,

Well at this point, I thought, “Oh no, it’s a salesman?!” He continued

“I am your neighbour!”

Well, now I’m thinking, “Oh it is one of those people who have a different religion and are trying to get new members? All the talk of being my neighbour?

It took me a good two minutes, to realise, that  he actually was my blooming neighbour! Hahahahahaha. Not a neighbour from the bible, as in “Love thou neighbour?”

Anyway, he wanted to know if a parcel came for him yesterday, but I told him it hadn’t. Our mail delivery people are dreadful.  The postman is fantastic, but the parcel people? Awful, I told you in a blog once  that we have had things found over our gate, at our front door, in our rubbish bin and more places, even though  we were in the house.

I hope he didn’t hear me shouting at him? Hahahahaha.

Bless him, I hope he finds his parcel? I would not care, it is bin, day? So they have all been emptied.

So I hope it was not put in the bin? Hahahahha

Well after I did some work I got a call from my best friend. We are so different in so many ways, but at one with how we act with each other. Sometimes I talk  to my BF about Absolut rubbish and laugh so hard, then think, God what  am I doing? My BF is so intelligent and enriched,   with serious thoughts, with a heart of gold and is so much more than your average person and I am such a dippy blonde, an yet, we get on like a pair of cosy slippers warming by the fire place.

So we put the world to right and then the teen came in after over two hours of study at school. Twenty minutes under three hours. All science. The group of kids who stayed behind, are all wealthy. Mine isn’t, haha haha. Anyway, there were meant to be about thirty kids stay behind, as there is an important exam coming up so the teacher has asked all of my Sons class to stay to get the best grade. Only about ten of them stayed. They  are the  children who have parents with a lot of money and were talking about buying the teacher who stayed behind with them a gift at the end. Teen thought it would be a nice idea.

He told me, he thought, oh, a box of chocolates? A bunch of  flowers? Oh no, a gift voucher…..

To attend a health spa…..

For the amount of £300…

£300?  If they do that for all of their teachers, a bank loan will be in order?

Teen said he did not volunteer.

What happened to taking the teacher an apple?

Anyway, I will now write about my great  time with my new pup and what looks like could be a great breakthrough. So look out for  “The diary of little Waggatail?

With today’s date, the 11th of January, 2013.

I cannot believe I have had her for a week already? With love till later and lots more to tell you soon. xxxxxxxx  

No comments: