translate

Monday 21 January 2013

A DARK DIARY


Well thank God, Hubs eye was not too bad yesterday afternoon, so he made a loaf  of bread, as you do? Ha. The smell was lovely coming  from our kitchen. I tell you when it cooled down, it was really brilliantly cooked, very light with a  wonderful golden crust. It sliced so well too.

Teen pleaded with me last night to allow him out. In the dark, to go snowball fighting.

I have stopped him for three nights, but then, I kind of compromised and told him he could go out for an hour and a half.

I really did not want him to go out to do such a stupid thing, I mean, why can’t they go out through the day? Who does such things at nights? Unless they are embarrassed about playing at their age?

It was in a field, so my worries about him playing  next to a road, in the end were diluted.

Well Hub has a day off before he returns to work tomorrow, he will be going by train so let’s hope he gets back with this  awful weather we are having here in the UK?

We were going to try the shop again but not knowing the difference between the  paths and roads with the snow, is too hard.  So what to do today? Well going to try and contact someone about Hubs coockcu clock, as it is still broken. Getting someone out to fix them is an impossibility. Chime clocks are no trouble, it’s just coo cu clocks.

Oh last night on the television, we watched a great drama, called  sense and sensibility, from the novel by Jane Austen  where by, Rich Mr. Dashwood dies, leaving his second wife and her three daughters poor by the rules of inheritance.

It is a simple love story. Not one for the grey matter, but a get away watch.

Thank God we have audio in the UK, so nothing goes a miss.

Well, I am having one of those flat down dark days, so a short blog, so sorry friends. I don’t want to loss you all by my tedious writes, so will stop now, before I carry on  with this rubbish. With love until tomorrow.

No comments: