translate

Saturday 5 January 2013

ROUTE 38


It has been 38 years, since I went to Russia for the first time today. The bitter cold bite of a cruel lifestyle I was to face all those years ago. If I was of adult mind back then and had the choice to decide my future, what path would I have taken?

I am a strong believer that our lives are mapped out for us before we are born. You can have coincidences, and you can have chances, but most of the things in my life, have been so accurate that to have occurred by a mistake, is surely not possible?

 We are not the big scientific explosion, we are created. We are too perfect in the way we work. If we are a product of evolution, how do we all have  the same shaped hearts and how do our internal organs all work the same? Why if we are descendants from the so called big bang, do we have emotions/feelings? One other thing that has always puzzled me, and that is, how come many years ago, we as a nation of humans, were we relatively backwards in our what now is “the modern world? What I am trying to say, is why were we not born thousands of years ago as bright as we are now? People say we just over the years,  have improved,  but why has it taken this long? And where will it end? Already the average expectancy of a ladies life, is 88. Only a few years ago, it was 74.  

  So awareness and treatments, are giving us more years. 

But if we are an accident, why have we taken till now, to be as advanced?

Because we  have a map to follow. We are shown where to go it is up to us to take the correct route. If we chose the wrong one, I am sure we get guided in the right direction, but by whom? This is the question we are not to know as yet. I do believe our Governments know. Well they know something, but to tell us will cause mass histeriour.

I could really write a book on my life’s experience. How things have happened for what reasons at the time seamed ridiculous. I sometimes think that I have lead the life of seven people. Because of my experiences that I have had from a very small child, I know there is something out there that we don’t know of yet.

Think about it, why if  we are silly cells that have just exploded, are we all as humans the same? Why are dogs all like dogs and other animals? Who decided that flowers would make us happy? Rain would give us life? Why do we feel pain in our lives? Why if we are just science? Why is there a table in our kitchens, why do we need lamps to make our houses homely? Because we are all born for a reason.

I went to Russia for a huge reason. Now I am blind, I have lost what I suffered for, for years. Why? Well I can give you ten reasons but that is for another blog. I  wonder if I would have been better off not going, equally, I can tell you ten reasons why I perhaps should not have gone, but, my going, wins for me.

I would not be the person I am today if not for the USSR. For my dearest loving most loved Mum.

Back to real life now and away from the corner of my brain, which sometimes pops out in my blogs, I must take out my three dogs. One at a time and then get out three beds after  giving them three drinks. OMG, it’s like having three new born babies, really it is because they all have to get  used to each other. It is really sweet though, My Black beauty, is loving little Waggatail, like a Mummy would love her baby. Like she did when Long chops came into her life and the funny thing is, my BB, fights with every dog. All night, the two of them, BB and LW, have cuddled up on the rug. Poor LC, keeps coming to me for a love, she feels left out, but her time will be on the field, when they run free, both Little Waggatail and Long chops, will be so happy and playful together, whilst my Black beauty,  will be happy for a gentle walk and lots of love. There is so much of that from me.

Goodnight my lovely family of Bloggets and the sweetest of dreams. Remember, we don’t know everything, yet, we may never, so until we do, don’t reject or disregard anything? Thank our maker, whether it be a fully grown cell, or a particle of dust, a person like image from another world, or a God of some sort. I know I thank my maker every night for so many things, you, are always in my prayers too. Night night xx 

No comments: